Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Hardware changes in new Inspires
1634 8 2015-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pablomedrano
lvl.1

Spain

hi
I have two Inspires, one purchased two months ago and a new one this same week.
Hardware changes of new inspire:
- Velcros of the case has the extreme in red , helps to know about what's the part to pull.
- All carbon fiber tubes now has a different finish, i don't know if it is only sthetic change.
- Now, carbon fiber tubes are glued to the plastic motor supports.
- Case includes the lock propellers.e
- Now the UV filter of the camera comes in a plastic case.
- Now each motor comes with 2 screw holes instead 4.
- Now the micro SD is a Lexar 633x 16gb (before 600x)

The major change are the new carbon fiber tubes, type B Inspire comes with a strong carbon fiber tubes than before, imho ai like more the type A carbon fiber pattern, but a lot of users prefer the B camo CF. I don't know if DJI will made the type A again.

2015-3-7
Use props
TheFlyGuy
lvl.2

Israel

Can you share some photos of the changes with us?

I don't know what type of carbon fibre you have with your first Inspire, but there are 2 kind of tubes for a while. differences are in should not effect the Inspire at all although one of them (Box B) is a bit better form of CF tube.

a case of the ND filter would be nice..
2015-3-7
Use props
drklion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2712825 ft
  • >>>
United States

The difference that I am aware of is based on the box mark.  Box A has the traditonal carbon fiber weave and Box B has the camo style weave.

Maybe some of the DJI folks can shed some light on any difference.   
2015-3-7
Use props
pablomedrano
lvl.1

Spain

Bad update:
Today my first flight with the new Inspire, sadly it has A LOT of vibrations in the motor arms... I never saw in the previous unit... I thunk that vibrations only happened in the first Inspires units...a step backward.
2015-3-7
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

pablomedrano@ma Posted at 2015-3-8 05:40
Bad update:
Today my first flight with the new Inspire, sadly it has A LOT of vibrations in the moto ...

Sorry to hear that. You did mention that the arms was one of the changes. Maybe not for the better?
2015-3-7
Use props
arunmehta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120909757 ft
  • >>>
Canada

i have had two inspires-1 's the first one i returned to the vendor for refund ..had too many problems ... i agree the newer one (my 2nd one)  is totally different and problem free. It does have a different pattern on the carbon fiber and two instead of four holes on motors..i am assuming it is the new and more important BETTER one! :=)

The first one i felt like a beta tester due to multiple problems..Now i feel satisfied NO problems flies like a champ! took update on both RC's and the Main Body first attempt!
oh and the new one says Model T600 under where the battery rests and definately there are red velcro tabs on where the wings are stored in the case
2015-3-7
Use props
Thecarrells
New

Australia

Hi Folks
I have had my Inspire 1 a few weeks and have put it to work and it performs bloody good cant fault  it  But I would like to know if u can get different filters for the camera Anyone help
John
2015-3-7
Use props
pablomedrano
lvl.1

Spain

rodger Posted at 2015-3-8 06:15
Sorry to hear that. You did mention that the arms was one of the changes. Maybe not for the better ...

At least for me, the first Inspire don't have any vibration problems.
Sadly, I probably return this second, fly well, but I dislike a lot the HI vibrations in both arms...
2015-3-8
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thecarrells Posted at 2015-3-8 08:21
Hi Folks
I have had my Inspire 1 a few weeks and have put it to work and it performs bloody good can ...

I asked that question before and received no replies. I too would like some different filters. Problem is that the DJI filters must be made for DJI. the threads are on the inside whereas a normal filter the threads are on the outside. The Phantom 2 Vision had a filter holder available that used a normal 46mm Filter.
2015-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules