Inspire won't connect to my iphone?
949 1 2017-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RunCycle
lvl.1

United States

I believe I have narrowed my problem down to being with my phone. I have an iphone 6s plus that has worked just fine with inspire up until a few days ago.

The reason I know it's my specific phone is that I have plugged two other iphones in and they work they way they should. The inspire connects to them and they receive the signal. Mine however, says the device is disconnected. Interestingly, i can still control the camera gimbla with the controller, but see no picture and receive a message saying the device is not connected.

Ive uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Made sude things like allowing the app to use my phones camera and location was enabled- still nothing-  it's only my specific phone- and only recently it stopped working with the inspire..

I dont know what to do really- has anyone encountered this ? I thought maybe there is lint in the lightning port that doesnt allow for a perfect connection so I cleaned that out and still nothing..

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Mike
2017-5-7
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Here is a list of tips from DJI Ken that he posted a while back , check it out , also make sure the cord is in good shape and the operating system is up to date etc.  anyway here ya go .

http://forum.dji.com/thread-52174-1-1.html

donnie
2017-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules