Strong interference
1067 8 2017-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leonard2017
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29098 ft
Canada

Had a first real flight of my new standard 3 last week. Was flying in a wide open field with absolutely no electrical or magnetic interference. While flying had continuous strong interference detected, be careful when flying long distances. This copter is brand new, why am I getting this warning when I am away from anything that would interfere with it? I am sure it warned me twenty times or more. I am now afraid to fly this new machine, fearing that it will fly away on its own or fall out of the sky. Any suggestions or is this just the way it's going to behave?

2017-5-8
Use props
Michgolden
Second Officer
Flight distance : 822851 ft
United States

I used to get those literally all the time but I haven't since i updated the app to the latest IOS version.(I do believe it's 3.1.10). On the old version they popped up almost non stop. I also fly in the country so I pretty much ignored them and never had an issue although they were VERY annoying. I am on an older firmware (1.7.9) but like I said they were on there all the time until the app itself was updated. Now I only see them if i fly by a house, I'm assuming they have wifi or something. I don't think I would worry about it.  
2017-5-8
Use props
fans727218f7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11004 ft
United States

Michgolden Posted at 2017-5-8 08:12
I used to get those literally all the time but I haven't since i updated the app to the latest IOS version.(I do believe it's 3.1.10). On the old version they popped up almost non stop. I also fly in the country so I pretty much ignored them and never had an issue although they were VERY annoying. I am on an older firmware (1.7.9) but like I said they were on there all the time until the app itself was updated. Now I only see them if i fly by a house, I'm assuming they have wifi or something. I don't think I would worry about it.

I have the lasted iOS update and started getting the warning in places I hadn't before.  But my problem started a short time ago and long after the update.  I have also been having the satelite signal drop suddenly during flight causing as loss of control of the p3s, often at 2200 feet.
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please clarify what mobile device you're using and which Go app version you're running?
2017-5-8
Use props
fans727218f7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11004 ft
United States

I'm using a iPad mini 3 with Go App v 3.1.10
2017-5-8
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

My Phantom 3 std always says there is interference where ever I fly it, even in the most open areas. I think its the older technology of the phantom 3's
2017-5-9
Use props
Leonard2017
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29098 ft
Canada

Thanks for the reply guys. I have the latest version, 3.1.10
I wonder if I deleted and downloaded the app again would it help?
If I did this would I lose my flight logs and other info?
2017-5-9
Use props
Michgolden
Second Officer
Flight distance : 822851 ft
United States

If you sync your records first you'll be good. Just re-sync after you reinstall the app and log in.
2017-5-9
Use props
fanscb15c80e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34275 ft
United States

So I just got p3s and all together 7 flights so far every flight it's showing same message "Strong interference detected fly carefully long distances" all 7 sights different one is so remote that I didn't expected to see that warning still same issue, I looked at at least three posts but no solution is found on any forum and don't see any responses from Dji, Did anybody successfully resolved the issue yet?
2017-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules