Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NO SIGNAL GIMBAL DISCONECTED
1576 7 2017-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fabian pedrosa
lvl.1
Argentina

Hello dear, what will I do with my P4 do not walk do not walk and do not walk, I can not update the aircraft, with assistant 2 I connect it updates only up to 47% and gives me error, I am from Argentina I must do I have to buy a Karma of Gopro, these drones are walking P4 has no use, someone is going to listen or help me

2017-5-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your post. Can you please rephrase it?
2017-5-8
Use props
BenEphla
New
United Kingdom

Got the Phantom 3 Standard, followed the set-up procedures, flew for about 10 minutes, then had to land after hearing a beeping sound once the gimbal became unresponsive.  Took the drone home, searched online to see if anyone had similar issue, after reading through solutions of similar problems, such as gimbal disconnected, and beeping with no results in fixing my issue I come here to seek some help with my problem, I really hope someone can help.

I'll begin by explaining exactly what the issues are then go on to what steps I've taken to fix the issues from what I found online.  Like I said, flew the drone for about 10 minutes, then had to land after I could hear a beeping sound, and  gimbal became unresponsive.  Got home, charged the controller, drone, and iphone after reading beeping sounds are generally caused by low battery (although I had only used about 1/3 of the 30 minute fly time battery life), still no luck.  
Then I checked my setting using the app, and I saw "Gimbal Disconnected" in the Aircraft Status menu under the Gimbal Status section.  I then googled fixes for a disconnected gimbal, and followed the instructions of checking the cables that connect to the gimbal, and gentle pushing them into the fitting, still no luck.

I am at a loss at what other steps I can preform, however I did read something about firmware updating, however I am unsure on how to do an update, and after watching a video connected to this suggestion  only recommending this step if you  know what you are doing since this can cause serious to the controller detecting the drone.  Please if anyone knows of a fix I can try I'd greatly appreciate the help.
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

How about the camera status indicator?
Please check the firmware version on "About" page through APP when all are connected properly.
You have tried to unplug the pin cables attached to the gimbal, wait for a while then plug them in, right? Restarting the aircraft makes no sense?
Did you perform IMU calibration?
2017-5-9
Use props
BenEphla
New
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-9 01:45
How about the camera status indicator?
Please check the firmware version on "About" page through APP when all are connected properly.
You have tried to unplug the pin cables attached to the gimbal, wait for a while then plug them in, right? Restarting the aircraft makes no sense?

Yes I preformed the IMU calibration.  I don't seem to have an "About" page to choose from inside the APP.   I just bought a new Micro SD card, and after plugging it into the camera I realised that the SD card isn't even gettting detected, so double checked to see if the mirco SD card that came with the Phantom was being detected, turns out that too isn't detected.  I'm guessing that means this gimbal issue may actually be a camera issue instead?  What can I do?  I stay in the UK is there a DJI outlet over here to send it too to be repaired?  Is it covered by warranty?  Please help!?
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BenEphla Posted at 2017-5-9 02:33
Yes I preformed the IMU calibration.  I don't seem to have an "About" page to choose from inside the APP.   I just bought a new Micro SD card, and after plugging it into the camera I realised that the SD card isn't even gettting detected, so double checked to see if the mirco SD card that came with the Phantom was being detected, turns out that too isn't detected.  I'm guessing that means this gimbal issue may actually be a camera issue instead?  What can I do?  I stay in the UK is there a DJI outlet over here to send it too to be repaired?  Is it covered by warranty?  Please help!?

You purchased it from DJI directly or an authorized dealer?
To send it in, you can submit a case number here: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-5-9
Use props
BenEphla
New
United Kingdom

Thank you DJI Natalia, I bought my DJI Phantom 3 Standard from Argos.  I'll follow the steps on the page link you posted.  Thanks.
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BenEphla Posted at 2017-5-10 05:15
Thank you DJI Natalia, I bought my DJI Phantom 3 Standard from Argos.  I'll follow the steps on the page link you posted.  Thanks.

My pleasure, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
2017-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules