NEW MAVIC update fail
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans381c2ee5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33255 ft
Canada

just got my new mavic  & need to update it kept on failing try download  dji assistant2 five time try four PC windows 10,8,7 try xp ,try dji go4 the only thing I update is the controller the mavic cannot you name it I try anyone from dji can help
2017-5-8
Use props
x1m0x
lvl.2
Belgium

I have the same issue and even tough support said to send it back, I decided to keep the Mavic as I can sense really poor knowledge by the support staff ( I felt like I knew the product much better than them..) and sending it to DJI will take who knows how long and who knows what am I getting back..so I downgraded to .550 and waiting for next version, if the new FW will fail I will then send it to DJI.
On .550 everything seems to be ok. I did a flight to 1.5km up to 400 mt high and no issues.
Also I noticed that after trying again and again to upgrade firmware now my Remote control is not anymore recognized by the PC (tried 2 PC) but works fine trough my android tablet, I am an IT professional and there is no way I can get the pcs to see the remote anymore... So I recommend not to insist..

Please keep an eye on the following threads:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-94938-1-1.html

https://forum.dji.com/thread-92141-1-1.html
2017-5-8
Use props
fans381c2ee5
lvl.2
Canada

Thanks I will check it out
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Did you get any error message from DJI assistant? Please post a screenshot for better assistance.
2017-5-8
Use props
rsands
lvl.2
Australia

x1m0x Posted at 2017-5-8 14:50
I have the same issue and even tough support said to send it back, I decided to keep the Mavic as I can sense really poor knowledge by the support staff ( I felt like I knew the product much better than them..) and sending it to DJI will take who knows how long and who knows what am I getting back..so I downgraded to .550 and waiting for next version, if the new FW will fail I will then send it to DJI.
On .550 everything seems to be ok. I did a flight to 1.5km up to 400 mt high and no issues.
Also I noticed that after trying again and again to upgrade firmware now my Remote control is not anymore recognized by the PC (tried 2 PC) but works fine trough my android tablet, I am an IT professional and there is no way I can get the pcs to see the remote anymore... So I recommend not to insist..

can you see the device in device manager?  A screenshot of that would help too
2017-5-9
Use props
fans381c2ee5
lvl.2
Canada

sorry dont have but got firmware 1.03.0550 & all is good now .0600 not all production date mavic can update to .0600 my mavic is now 4 days old i'm surprise DJI ship new mavic out without new firmware install
2017-5-9
Use props
Albatros24
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116010 ft
France

.0700 now !
2017-5-9
Use props
x1m0x
lvl.2
Belgium