793 3 2017-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rosobot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73445 ft
Australia

Hi,
I have just got a replacement airframe and the gimbal won't update firmware and it doesn't show any video transmission.  I have checked the Ribbon cables and all look fine.  It will take pictures onto the SD card etc.  I have dropped the BIN file onto a formatted SD card's (tried 3) but don't get the beeping etc.  I also do not get any log files in the hidden part of the SD card after trying to update.  All the firmware versions are out.

App Version 3.1.10
Aircraft: Version 1.7.00.90+
Remote: 1.5.80
Camera: 1.2.0.17+

Anyone got any tips as I have tried to update 8+ times.  I would prefer not to have to send it in for repair as I have a job on tomorrow that I would like to use this Inspire on.  I have also tried the X3 camera in a different Inspire.  Any suggestions grateful recieved!
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The "+" at the end normally means that the app registers that there's a change in firmware, but the server hasn't been connected to the internet long enough to update the About page. Just to clarify, what mobile device are you using?
2017-5-8
Use props
rosobot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73445 ft
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-8 16:51
The "+" at the end normally means that the app registers that there's a change in firmware, but the server hasn't been connected to the internet long enough to update the About page. Just to clarify, what mobile device are you using?

Thanks for the reply Jamie!  I took the Inspire into the Melbourne repair centre and it appears that I got a faulty X3 hence the issues
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

rosobot Posted at 2017-5-8 19:49
Thanks for the reply Jamie!  I took the Inspire into the Melbourne repair centre and it appears that I got a faulty X3 hence the issues

It's good to hear you're getting it sorted.
2017-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules