Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WARNING ESC / MOTOR WIRING FAULTY CAUSED CRASH.
15633 169 2015-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
myron
lvl.4

Philippines

buddhabelly@tam Posted at 2015-4-26 14:53
I'm really not trying to be dense when I say this, I don't know what I'm supposed to be seeing.  I  ...

hi buddha

its not the damage esc cause of burn the issue is fairly soldering job by dji technician so the solder joint break/crack or peel off cause of drone out balance and fell out in the sky like a hell.
2015-5-19
Use props
jharevalo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22287 ft
United States

myron@iwantlemo Posted at 2015-5-20 07:36
i have no caap license yet because i live in the island (boracay) flying drones here is allowed but ...

Wow! I love Boracay island. I have been there 3 years ago.You must be very lucky to fly your Phantom with spectacular island view and beautiful landscape.I was planning to have my vacation in my hometown in Visayas and take my Phantom with me to document my family vacation, but with all this new CAAP law on drones, I think I'd be stupid to carry my expensive toy and ruin my vacation.Too bad for me.I hope they'll change this law in the future.I am still lucky they don't restrict drones in the USA as long as you follow FAA safety guidelines.Please update me on this CAAP drone law whenever you heard a news, my friend.Safe flying!
2015-5-19
Use props
jharevalo
lvl.1
United States

myron@iwantlemo Posted at 2015-5-20 07:36
i have no caap license yet because i live in the island (boracay) flying drones here is allowed but ...

Hi Myron,

I just want to know if I have to pay  customs duty and taxes for bringing my personal phantom drone .Did you pay for custom duties when they shipped you back your Phantom to Philippines?

Thanks,
JR
2015-5-26
Use props
rdc44444
lvl.4

United States

Buy a Phantom 3!!!!!
2015-5-26
Use props
myron
lvl.4

Philippines

sorry man i ordered 3dr already.
2015-5-26
Use props
acenothing
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

myron@iwantlemo Posted at 2015-3-8 07:56
i have a lots of videos the one in my avatar taken from my phantom sunset i live boracay island phi ...

DUDE you back.  You were blubbering about your "case" and losing $266.  Claimed you were done and would never come back.  What are your doing now?
2015-5-26
Use props
myron
lvl.4

Philippines

acenothing Posted at 2015-5-27 12:58
DUDE you back.  You were blubbering about your "case" and losing $266.  Claimed you were done and w ...

im doing some shit dude, why u ask?
2015-5-27
Use props
myron
lvl.4

Philippines

jharevalo Posted at 2015-5-26 23:57
Hi Myron,

I just want to know if I have to pay  customs duty and taxes for bringing my personal p ...

j

yung bali yung DHL na mag ask ng payment kasama na yung duties and taxes ang nabayaran ko mga 1,800 bago ko na recieved yung phantom.

myron
2015-5-28
Use props
jharevalo
lvl.1
United States

Hi Myron,

Tiningnan ko ang Customs policy rules wala pala dapat bayaran pag-pasok.If you're bringing personal items in your carry on they are Duty Free and no need to pay taxes.Mag kano ba extra bayad mo kay Allan Garcia sa clearance sa customs for release? Can I just bring photocopy of this clearance to show to them?

Thank you for your input, Myron.

J
2015-5-28
Use props
myron
lvl.4

Philippines

jharevalo Posted at 2015-5-29 08:48
Hi Myron,

Tiningnan ko ang Customs policy rules wala pala dapat bayaran pag-pasok.If you're bringin ...

sa clearance mga nasa 400 pesos lang syempre bigyan mo rin ng kahit pang meryenda sya nag lalakad ng clearance sa loob without you visit personal dun sa caap office
2015-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules