Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Camera/Gimbal Moving Slow Horizon Tilt
1015 7 2017-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ProQuad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

OK, all.  Having a weird issue with my Mavic, and I'm not sure if I should turn it in or not.

I was out for a flight the other day, turned on my RC, turned on the quad, then turned on the mini 4.  As it was warming up and waiting for the green, the camera would slowly rotate counter-clockwise.  I waited a few min. but it never corrected itself, so I turned the quad off and restarted it and that took care of it.  Now I would not post a one time issue here but this has happened about 4 times now.  

Anyone else have this weird issue?  I did NOT go into the app and correct the horizon tilt because I didn't think I needed to do that.  This has never been in a crash, however, this is a "replacement" for one that I did turn in for a broken camera ribbon cable & gimbal.  

ANy DJI moderators have any suggestions?  UGH, if I turn this in, it will be another full month of down time.  Thanks for all your help in advnace.

2017-5-9
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Few people mentioned this before. It happened after FW .600. I did not experience it but you can also use the C1-C2 buttons to crroect it. No need to send it back. Am sure DJI is working on software update to fix the glitch!
2017-5-9
Use props
Adinfinitum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 603816 ft
United Kingdom

Same here.
2017-5-9
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL...

DJI just released the new uptade.
2017-5-9
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Update to .700 and verify that your issues are GONE!  
2017-5-9
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thanks everyone.  I am in the process of updating & re-cal-ing everything then will go out for a test flight later today.  I'll get back and confirm.
2017-5-9
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-9 07:29
Update to .700 and verify that your issues are GONE!

dronist,  Well I took it up for about 3 battery's worth yesterday (Tues.) and I don't think I had any issues, BUT I did notice that while in the air the horizon was off just a bit.  Maybe I will recal the camera again and try it once more....dang it, guess I have to go flying again.
2017-5-10
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ProQuad Posted at 2017-5-10 02:45
dronist,  Well I took it up for about 3 battery's worth yesterday (Tues.) and I don't think I had any issues, BUT I did notice that while in the air the horizon was off just a bit.  Maybe I will recal the camera again and try it once more....dang it, guess I have to go flying again.

Man, I feel bad for you that you have to fly again...

Let us know...
2017-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules