1356 2 2017-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droniste007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3492995 ft
Belgium

Hi,
I'm kind pist of all the trouble dji lightbrige 2 can have.
I have again a problem with lightbridge 2.
I have "low quality radio signal" so I lose my signal time to time when fliying. I got this in a middle of a fly session.
I went flying today and it still have the same issue.

In the FAQ they say:
20. How can I correct the loss of video downlink signal during short range flight?
First, make sure that the aircraft is flying in an environment with relatively low interference or adjust to a channel without interference and choose the suitable video transmission quality (in the DJI GO app).
If the loss of signal continues, you can use “Signal Diagnosis” in DJI GO app to check whether the antenna is functioning normally or not.

How can I say if the number I see are good or not? it doesnt' say, it's just write  "look at the number"....
If my number are good where come the signal problem.
I was in a free area without any trouble and I flougt there some many time without trouble.

SO WHAT TO DO?

How stopping all these small trouble with it who make my flight so troubling.

`THx

An unhappy user

2017-5-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Are you noticing this after a firmware update or anything to that effect? Could you happen to provide of the transmission settings section so to see the channel quality you're receiving? What firmware are you currently running on all your components and Go app version you're running? What mobile device do you use?
2017-5-9
Use props
droniste007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3492995 ft
Belgium

Hi,

No, it isn't appeared after a update, it appeared without reason just like that during a flight.
When i check the transmission, all the antennas where around -40dBm. The channel quality was in 720p50. output 100% EXT.
I am using an iPad air updated an iPad mini 2 updated too.
DJI go app 3.1.10
lghtbridge 2 air unit: 1.1.50
ground system: 1.2.00
2017-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules