Broken Controller From Factory
719 9 2017-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NvrBuyDJI
New

United States

I sent my Drone controller in on April 11th, 2017. Been handed the run around ever since.Its now May 10th 2017 Whatever stopped this product from charging was a problem from factory. It was deemed to be replaced from DJI. They told me that it would be an expidited turnaround and it would be 10 days, so I would be able to have it in time for my vacation, which was April 21st 2017. Havent had my drone, and according to DJI repair Rep which I spoke with today ( For the 5th time this week) I wont have it for minimum another two weeks! Thats 30 days so far and they told me minimum 2 weeks more... thats 45 Days!!!!!  I called the company I bought this drone through and Ill be returning it the second I get it back in my hands. Nothing you read about customer satisfaction gaurentee is true. Dont believe it and save your $1500. Funny. Dont try and contact me. I wont be posting anything but bad publicity back to you, just like your service reps tell me, my hands are tied.
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear of your negative experience. If you'd be willing to provide any case information at all, either by PM or posting here, I would be able to look into this for you to help get this sorted. Myself and any of the other moderators are willing to help, but communication is a two way street here.
2017-5-10
Use props
fansf651c0d3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85404 ft
United States

I have the  same remote controller issue not charging completely. I chat with a DJI rep and send me the link to have it serviced and said that they will email me the instructions on how send the controller for service, that was 3 days ago and no reply yet. There are few people who posted in youtube about the same problem. Looks like DJI doesnt have a solution yet for all i see are customer frustrations
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansf651c0d3 Posted at 2017-5-11 13:28
I have the  same remote controller issue not charging completely. I chat with a DJI rep and send me the link to have it serviced and said that they will email me the instructions on how send the controller for service, that was 3 days ago and no reply yet. There are few people who posted in youtube about the same problem. Looks like DJI doesnt have a solution yet for all i see are customer frustrations

Sorry for the trouble caused, to send in the remote, please submit a repair case online, we'll send you the shipping label within two business days.
Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-5-12
Use props
NvrBuyDJI
New

United States

CAS-567436-Y8X0R4 is my case number. Update: I spoke to DJI today 42 days later. The battery for my controller is still out of stock. Unbelievable. No time frame given on when and IF I will ever get a working remote from DJI.
2017-5-30
Use props
NvrBuyDJI
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-10 19:51
I'm sorry to hear of your negative experience. If you'd be willing to provide any case information at all, either by PM or posting here, I would be able to look into this for you to help get this sorted. Myself and any of the other moderators are willing to help, but communication is a two way street here.

CAS-567436-Y8X0R4
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Unfortunately the stock on those RCs are still scarce, but I'll see what can be done to try and rectify this for you as best as possible.
2017-5-30
Use props
NvrBuyDJI
New

United States

fansf651c0d3 Posted at 2017-5-11 13:28

Mine didn't change at all. seems to be an ongoing issue with DJI. don't get your hopes up. I'm at about 50 days since i shipped mine out. Still no replacement.
2017-6-1
Use props
NvrBuyDJI
New

United States

Got a shipping code in an email about a week ago. To this day I still try to run that shipping code to track my package and ups says it does not exist.
2017-6-5
Use props
NvrBuyDJI
New

United States

NvrBuyDJI Posted at 2017-6-5 15:11
Got a shipping code in an email about a week ago. To this day I still try to run that shipping code to track my package and ups says it does not exist.

CAS-567436-Y8X0R4
2017-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules