Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight distance under user avitar
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pasaytenpete
lvl.3
Flight distance : 47346 ft
United States

Some users have flight distance under their user avitars.  How does this happen?   Is it a function of what user level you are at?  Or is it something you have to log?

Thanks in advance!

pasayten
2017-5-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It shows the total distance for those flights you have synched to DJI's cloud.
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

If your Forum email is the same as your DJI account email, you can sync your flight records to display your flight distance and products. If you don't see it right away after synching, then log out of the Forum, clear your browser cache and log back in.
2017-5-10
Use props
pasaytenpete
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-10 19:09
If your Forum email is the same as your DJI account email, you can sync your flight records to display your flight distance and products. If you don't see it right away after synching, then log out of the Forum, clear your browser cache and log back in.

What is the method to sync your flight records with your dji account?   I have them downloaded to my computer.  Thanks
2017-5-10
Use props
pasaytenpete
lvl.3
United States

pasaytenpete Posted at 2017-5-10 20:49
What is the method to sync your flight records with your dji account?   I have them downloaded to my computer.  Thanks

Nevermind...   I found the flight info and cloud sync in the dji go app tutorial
2017-5-10
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

pasaytenpete Posted at 2017-5-10 20:58
Nevermind...   I found the flight info and cloud sync in the dji go app tutorial

But be mindful that the 'flight distance' reported is only that known by the DJI GO app and synced with DJI. However, if you're flying using other apps, such as Litchi, those flights will not be known about by GO and those distances subsequently not counted in the total distance reported.
2017-5-10
Use props
pasaytenpete
lvl.3
United States

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-5-10 21:08
But be mindful that the 'flight distance' reported is only that known by the DJI GO app and synced with DJI. However, if you're flying using other apps, such as Litchi, those flights will not be known about by GO and those distances subsequently not counted in the total distance reported.

OK,  thanks for the info    :-)
2017-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules