Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Formentera
2604 4 2017-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcelo Angelo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 402087 ft
Brazil

I have a Mavic and next month I'll spend a week in Formentera. I had read about Spain drone's law, that's very restrictive. Someone have fly there or have some advice for me? Thanks
2017-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9748645 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

These are Spanish drone laws quite simple, looks like they are awaiting EASA to to make proper rules regarding SUA.

Although they have not released any new legislation yet, these are the rules and you will particularly note the one for flying in urban areas, it's fairly black and white.

The use of a drone for recreational use or as a mere hobby does not need to be authorized by the AESA. In any case, this does not mean that it is not subject to certain mandatory minimum safety standards such as:

Before using a drone, it must always be visible and must not exceed 120 meters high
While it is not necessary to be a pilot, you should be able to fly with some confidence
The same restrictions applicable to commercial flying drones are applicable to recreational drones:
You cannot fly in urban areas or crowds of people
You cannot fly at night
It is forbidden to fly drones near airports or airfields as well as flying drones in areas where other flights are operating at a low altitude and endangering others.
The fine is up to €225000.
2017-5-12
Use props
Marcelo Angelo
lvl.1
Brazil

You can use at a beach, no flying over the sand and people... Do you think that there is any problem of taking off and landing on a beach?
2017-5-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Marcelo Angelo Posted at 2017-5-12 10:33
You can use at a beach, no flying over the sand and people... Do you think that there is any problem of taking off and landing on a beach?

I would not take off and land in the sand. At least lay something down and put rocks down so it doesn't blow around.
2017-5-12
Use props
Marcelo Angelo
lvl.1
Brazil

Sorry. I should be clearer. Not the issue about the sand... I take off from many beaches here in Brazil, most time I take off and land handcatching. I really concerned about legislation.
2017-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules