DJI not sending my drone back!
723 4 2017-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd68c6fcc
New
United States

Getting very frustrated with DJI.  Sent my drone back last month after a crash (yes... it was user error).  I had refresh and after a couple of weeks was finally able to pay the $79 to get a new one sent to me.  On May 4th they said it was replaced and will take 1 working day for them to confirm shipping confirmation.  1 day.... it's been 7.  All they need to do is ship it...why is that so hard?  I called them 3 days ago to ask them about this issue and the guy told me that UPS hasn't stopped by yet to pick up an order and he'll make sure it'll get out right away.  Well that clearly hasn't happened as it still hasn't shipped 3 days later.  DJI is a big company and for them to lack this much on the customer support is really sad.  They were very quick to take the $100 refresh and $79 replacement fee's but can't even ship the drone back to me?  Very frustrated...

2017-5-12
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

as always case number  .... sorry but its all the other threads the same... :/ otherwise nobody can assist you
2017-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hopefully a mod will come on board and try to escalate your case, you should put your case number in your post, very frustrating I can only imagine.
2017-5-12
Use props
fansd68c6fcc
New
United States

Case #  CAS-578435-F6H8Q1
2017-5-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansd68c6fcc Posted at 2017-5-12 05:53
Case #  CAS-578435-F6H8Q1

We are very sorry to have kept you waiting to get it back.
I checked you case in the system, it has been shipped out, we sent you an e-mail for the tracking number as well.
I will keep an eye on it's process, hope you would receive it soon.
Appreciate your feedback, we are now working very hard to speed up the process so all cases could be resolved soon, thank you very much for your patience.
2017-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules