Camera binding problem
2971 4 2015-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steadystickrick
lvl.2

United States

Any advice on the following:

I have a Phantom Vision....updated to DJI Vision App ver. 1.0.48 (1677)
I was not getting a battery percentage reading for my Wi-Fi extender so I figured it may be some dropped code between the extender and the camera or Phantom.  

Followed the procedure for rebinding the egg-shaped FC-200 and extender and when I went to scan the QR code I got the following message:

" DJI Vision was explicitly denied access to the camera"....what's up?

Deleted the Vision App and reinstalled it on my Apple I phone 4S.....retried...no luck same message.

Any ideas, greatly appreciated.

Rick
2015-3-7
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

You need to allow the DJI app access to your camera roll, go into settings>privacy>photos>allow dji app, if its already allowed then uninstall the app and reinstall it and allow access when it asks
2015-3-8
Use props
nascarracer
lvl.1

United States

I had the Phantom Vision 2 and had the same thing happen i called DJI and they told me to send it in for repair so i did i took about 4 weeks i got it back it worked fine for 4 times the 5th time i went to fly it did the same thing happen they said they replaced the camera cable the first time so i called them again then they told me to send it back to B&H get a new one cause there was a defact in that one so i sent it back and B&H told me DJI no longer makes the Vision 2 cause they have had so many problems with that Drone so i had to get the  Vision 2 Pluse so i hope you get it fixed i also try rebinding the camera about 10 differnt times but did not work for me yea the batt info,the sats and the SD card was all grayed out and the camera did not work too good luck with it let us know what happens with it......Marc Nichols
2015-3-8
Use props
michaelbaysux
New
Flight distance : 13100 ft
United States

crash1sttime Posted at 2015-3-8 20:34
You need to allow the DJI app access to your camera roll, go into settings>privacy>photos>allow dji  ...

this is not true. You need access to the camera and not the roll. The dji app explicitly has access to my roll, and the app still cant access the camera.  This is a common bug and I have found no solution.
2015-4-28
Use props
RickyD15
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same exact problem with my vision2. You can input the code manually and see if that works for you. i even purchased a new battery at B&H thinking the data pins or the chip board on battery was damaged but its still the same
2015-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules