920 3 2017-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Slendermouse
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37444 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
I am a noob with both the Osmo+ and cameras in general and would really like some help with a problem.

When I am filming with the Osmo my footage it is going from looking great to too dark.
I know its because I am  facing a light source more than I was a few seconds ealier and its trying to compensate.

Is there a setting I can turn off 'Auto' to stop this happening?.
I turned off AWB but it still does it.

Like I said, total noob so any help would be awesome.

Thanks
2017-5-12
Use props
LensmanDave
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Make sure the exposure (yellow) icon is active then just touch the screen where you want the correct exposure to be.
Alternatively if you want to lock the correct exposure, set the Osmo to Manual and adjust the ISO and shutter to set the exposure you want.
Cheers
Dave
2017-5-12
Use props
Slendermouse
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37444 ft
United Kingdom

LensmanDave Posted at 2017-5-12 10:36
Make sure the exposure (yellow) icon is active then just touch the screen where you want the correct exposure to be.
Alternatively if you want to lock the correct exposure, set the Osmo to Manual and adjust the ISO and shutter to set the exposure you want.
Cheers

thank you
I had been doing the first part (yellow icon) to get it how I wanted but not able to keep it there.
Will set everything to manual.

Thanks again!
2017-5-13
Use props
Propwash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

Slendermouse Posted at 2017-5-13 03:24
thank you
I had been doing the first part (yellow icon) to get it how I wanted but not able to keep it there.
Will set everything to manual.

The use of the histogram is an excellent tool to use.
2017-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules