Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[OLD] Forum Regulations
402064 465 2014-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
piso2k
New

United States

Eirlink Posted at 2014-9-19 01:39
hello everyone....enjoy the forum. ask plenty of questions

Hello everyone,  I'm a newbie checking in.
2015-7-18
Use props
jayboy20015
New

United Kingdom

Hello can you help i let some one fly my thantom3 and they crashed it no the camera broke what should i do?
2015-7-18
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

jayboy20015 Posted at 2015-7-18 20:59
Hello can you help i let some one fly my thantom3 and they crashed it no the camera broke what shoul ...

I would say you need to send it in for repair.
2015-7-19
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

piso2k Posted at 2015-7-18 17:08
Hello everyone,  I'm a newbie checking in.

Hello, welcome to the forum!
2015-7-19
Use props
jayboy20015
New

United Kingdom

Hello I was flying my drone the other day And it crashed landed and broke the camera, is there a reason why it was just crash land? How can I get it fixed?
2015-7-20
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

jayboy20015 Posted at 2015-7-20 17:49
Hello I was flying my drone the other day And it crashed landed and broke the camera, is there a rea ...

There are a lot of reasons it could crash. Did you do all of the calibrations and updates? Were you flying in Home Lock or Control Lock and did not know it?
If the damage is bad and you can not fix it you need to call your local DJI service number and tell them you need to send it in. They will open a ticket and give you a RMA number.
Them send it in.
2015-7-20
Use props
SangHwaLee
New

South Korea

Hello, DJI.

My company bought Phanthom 3 professional.
It causes my headache.
All right, I'd better dig into this dji forum.
Please god save me.
Thx dji for the fantastic product.
2015-7-23
Use props
Michael M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

you say dji like it is a think. What is a "dji"?
2015-7-28
Use props
Michael M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

Joined the forum. Ask lots of questions!
2015-7-28
Use props
rafael_rpc21
lvl.1
Flight distance : 450423 ft
Brazil

Hello, after I updated the firmware Lightbridge, when I lift flight the video cuts and landing when the video back ... for help comb
2015-7-30
Use props
TD
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-7-20 15:00
Hello, welcome to the forum!

I have been trying to join other threads but not allowed for some reason. Please explain.
2015-7-31
Use props
mltgroupmike
New
Flight distance : 771430 ft
United States

Anybody know when Auto flight will be available for the inspire one
2015-8-3
Use props
smart_ql
New

Indonesia

Dear DJI team

Do i need to calibrate phantom 3 pro GPS prior to flight?

Thanks for your respons
Rgds.
U
2015-8-5
Use props
christyindublin
lvl.1

Ireland

Hi every one . New to flying haven't flew yet , i got a dji phantom 2 v2.0
looking forward to trying it, {:3_48:}
2015-8-6
Use props
kc5etv
New

United States

Just to say Hello.
I love my Phantom 3, can someone tell me how I can tell what firmware I have?
2015-8-7
Use props
CoolKat2015
lvl.1

United States

What does it mean by commercial use in the forum regulations?
2015-8-10
Use props
CoolKat2015
lvl.1

United States

Hello Forum Admins,
I have a question, why haven't you made a forum regulations section of the forum? It would be very helpful for me.
2015-8-10
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

kc5etv@yahoo.co Posted at 2015-8-8 03:40
Just to say Hello.

Hi, regarding Phantom 3 problem you can post in Phantom 3 post, there will be professional administrator to help you. Here we only deal with Zenmuse problem. Sorry.
2015-8-11
Use props
CoolKat2015
lvl.1

United States

What to DJI credits do? Any help is greatly appreciated
2015-8-11
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

TD@FlagsExpress Posted at 2015-8-1 05:25
I have been trying to join other threads but not allowed for some reason. Please explain.

No reason for that. It should work. Please try again.
2015-8-11
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

mltgroupmike Posted at 2015-8-4 08:50
Anybody know when Auto flight will be available for the inspire one

We do not have a date on that yet.
2015-8-11
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

smart_ql Posted at 2015-8-5 16:15
Dear DJI team

Do i need to calibrate phantom 3 pro GPS prior to flight?

Yes, if it is your first flight. You should also do it when you fly at different locations that are far away from your past flight.
2015-8-11
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

christyindublin Posted at 2015-8-7 02:49
Hi every one . New to flying haven't flew yet , i got a dji phantom 2 v2.0
looking forward to trying ...

Cool. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy flying mine.
2015-8-11
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

kc5etv@yahoo.co Posted at 2015-8-8 03:40
Just to say Hello.

Yep I love my P3 also!

To see what firmware you are on, click on the RC Settings icon. It is on the upper right side and looks like a TX with some bars next to it.
Then click on the ... icon in the lower left of the newly opened window.
Scroll down to the bottom and click on About.
That will open to a window with the APP version firmware and the firmware of your quad. Be it the Phantom or the Inspire.
2015-8-11
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

CoolKat2015 Posted at 2015-8-12 00:53
What to DJI credits do? Any help is greatly appreciated

At this point they do not do anything for you. DJI might assign a value to them in the future.
2015-8-11
Use props
CoolKat2015
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-8-12 06:44
At this point they do not do anything for you. DJI might assign a value to them in the future.

Thanks Dave!
2015-8-12
Use props
danbaldwin
New

United States

Yea I'm the newbie Pleas help anyone. I loaded the app on my tablet (Vision + utility pro for phantom vision +)  while exploring the app I opened the box on lower right "Booster" then I clicked on settings and in there somewhere it said wi-fi WPA password. I checked it and it wanted my secret squirrel number.........................so I gave it and its very long by the way, not my choice. my carrier has it set that way. the following day I went to the park to fly and when it came time for me to switch my wi-fi to my phantom it wanted my to put in that crazy log secret number......................I liked it the old way, find it in my wi-fi add it say connect and done. I had to stop everything and go back home because I did not have that screwy number with me. Please help. How do I get it back to finding the phantom and hitting connect and done. I tried uninstalling the app and it still asks for it.
2015-8-12
Use props
acash444
lvl.1

United States

Hello to everyone. I just ordered my P3 Pro today and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive at my doorstep next week.  In the meantime I'll be reading and watching videos to learn as much as I can before unboxing it.
2015-8-13
Use props
storm1000
lvl.2

United States

acash444@gmail. Posted at 2015-8-14 03:37
Hello to everyone. I just ordered my P3 Pro today and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive at my do ...

Welcome and in the same spot as you, except my P3P is here now... I just haven't set it up yet, but will... SOON! lol
2015-8-13
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

danbaldwin@bell Posted at 2015-8-13 11:40
Yea I'm the newbie Pleas help anyone. I loaded the app on my tablet (Vision + utility pro for phanto ...

I have not heard of this. I will try my Vision+ and see if I can replicate the problem you are having.
2015-8-14
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

simonfeaugas@gm Posted at 2014-9-20 01:38
Hello, I uplaoded my avatar but still havent change in my profile! thanks

2015-8-14
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

acash444@gmail. Posted at 2015-8-14 03:37
Hello to everyone. I just ordered my P3 Pro today and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive at my do ...

Good idea to learn as much as you can before you get it.
2015-8-14
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

storm1000 Posted at 2015-8-14 15:25
Welcome and in the same spot as you, except my P3P is here now... I just haven't set it up yet, bu ...

Cool!!!
Take it slow.
2015-8-14
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Sure thing.
2015-8-18
Use props
MMatal1
New

South Africa

Eirlink Posted at 2014-9-19 01:39
hello everyone....enjoy the forum. ask plenty of questions

Hello Everyone!

Mauro Matalone here, Founder and Creative Director of Drone Solutions for Everyone (www.mauromatalone.com) based in Cape Town.
I will be in Istanbul end of September and I would like to know the local regulations in terms of flying drones. I have a Phantom Vision 3 and would love to take aerial video/photo of the Istanbul gulf.
Does anybody have a better insight of the locals regulations please?

Many thanks in advance for your answers. Be creative out there and have fun
Regards,
Mauro
2015-8-18
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

MMatal1 Posted at 2015-8-19 14:03
Hello Everyone!

Mauro Matalone here, Founder and Creative Director of Drone Solutions for Everyon ...

I think you will get a quicker answer to your question if you try to contact the authorities in Istanbul.
Be very careful I know you can get thrown into jail and all of your equipment confiscated because of flying in certain countries. Sometimes even if one authority says it is ok a different authority in the same country  can say it is not, and you will still be in trouble.
2015-8-19
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84902 ft
Bulgaria

Hello fellow space travellers,  nanoo nanoo,  anyone got 10 cents so I can phone home ?
2015-8-20
Use props
lyle
New

United States

So tell me this. Dose DJI remove posts that show that they are failing at customer service? I had a post that had several other people chime in with problems and now the post is gone. Way to wipe things under the rug DJI.
2015-8-20
Use props
mgsf
lvl.1

United States

Hello DJI Forum.
Recently purchased a P3P with the intent of using it commercially to acquire aerial imagery for mapping purposes.
I'm in the process of registering my new sUAV with the FAA and acquiring the necessary authorization and exemptions for my work. Since I've been a licensed Private Pilot since '87, the process of obtaining authorization and exemption is possible.

Gotta pay to play.
2015-8-20
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

lyle@fabulousev Posted at 2015-8-20 22:42
So tell me this. Dose DJI remove posts that show that they are failing at customer service? I had a  ...

Hi lyle,
This forum was created to  support all DJI users and so that users can share ideas and answer each others questions. Thereby helping each other out, as well as there are DJI forum support guys here to help users with questions about how to use their multirotor

The forum was not created so that people can just bash DJI all day. It is ok if you have a problem and you voice your concerns. That is obvious by just reading some of the threads and post on this website. There are plenty of complaints here. But some guys want to take it further than that. They want to spam all the threads with how bad DJI is. I recently deleted a post by a guy that said and I quote “I will never buy a DJI product again and I will make it my mission to tell the world how terrible DJI is.” End quote.
Ok the first couple of times he complained about his problem it was fine, I would have wanted to complain also, and we are not trying to hide anything here!  However when he started getting into every thread telling the world how bad DJI is, over and over again, well that is when he went over the line. He can go tell the world on some other forum some other website. DJI did not create this form for that.  
It would be like if you owned a store and a unhappy customer came in and complained about your product or service. You would respectfully listen to him and offer to help if the situation warrants help and if you can. But if he would not leave your store and he keep yelling and screaming and irritating all of your customers you would call the police and make him leave. And if this same guy keep coming back into your store to yell and scream you would have him removed and not let him in again.

We have people that think they can do that here. They can not, their post get deleted and if they keep it up their user account gets deleted and ip address blocked.

Your original post that started the thread was probably ok. I am not sure because I did not see or delete it. But if the thread then became just a big DJI hate and DJI bashing thread then the entire thread would be deleted by me or one of the other forum moderators.

Here are just some of the rules. The full list of rules is on the first post of the "Welcome and Forum Regulations" thread.   
While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.  This goes towards other users and towards DJI.
We reserve the rights to edit and delete your offensive comment and post.
We reserve the right to block anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
Posts arguing about company policies are not allowed. You can fill out a support ticket if you have issue with company policies
Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
Spamming and trolling is not allowed.

~Dave

Ps.
Also, just so you know, the best way to complain to customer service is by e-mailing or calling customer service or DJI headquarters. The customer service guys are not reading any of these threads and posts. Mostly the only people that read the threads are other users and technical forum support guys that are here to help you figure out how to use your product!  

2015-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules