882 3 2017-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb348619b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1318438 ft
Brazil

I'm loving the Phantom 4 Pro Plus!

The screen integraded is very pratical and very convinent.

But after today I'm very concern about it...

The screen froze during the flight... thanks God I didn't lost the control of the bird and I landed it without any problems... but I'm very concernd about this issue can happen again... if the bird were far way?

After the landing I needed to re-start the controler to get the screen/app working properly again.

One my iPhone/iPad the app never crashed, maybe once... but I never tryied the Androind (that is on the P4P Pro Plus)

Has someone had a similar issue?

Is there anyway to avoid or solve this inconsistency?

2017-5-12
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Mine P4 pro Plus with integrated android display also have same issues too.

DJI engineer suppose to work up new firmware for this P4 Pro Plus RC and the newest DJI GO 4 apps to solve this problem.
2017-5-12
Use props
wataero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1719619 ft
United States

I had the same problem, app crashed when using intelligent flight modes.  In my case, draw mode caused it to become unresponsive and then crash, every time.  Of course if the app crashes there is no flight log so DJI support insisted there was no problem because there was no flight log to show one.   DJI either needs to step up to maintaining Plus app software or give everyone who bought embedded display controller a refund so we can buy a good tablet to go with regular controller
2017-5-12
Use props
fansb348619b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1318438 ft
Brazil

... Or they could develop their own operational system that didn't crash all the time!!
It is a shame that is happening with such a good product!! They need to solve this urgently!!

How I should do If the screen system crash and the bird is far way??

Should I turn the RC off?? In order to reinitialize it?  
2017-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules