INACCEPTABLE INSPIRE 1 CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUE
1118 0 2015-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maipenrai2
lvl.1

Israel

INACCEPTABLE INSPIRE 1 CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUE To the attention of Mr. Romeo Dursher , Inspire 1 customer service management and Phantom Thailand . 5 weeks ago the crash incident of my Inspire 1 was reported in detail to Phantom Thailand - Authorized dealer located in Bangkok where I purchased the Inspire 1 . The same day Phantom Thailand reported the incident to DJI . Till today no action was taken by DJI to investigate the cause and nature of the technical failure . My emails to DJI, and Phantom Thailand's emails to DJI only got the famous DJI.s" Sorry Sorry " reply by DJI customer service agents Julian Zhu and Zach Zhang . Disrespecting your customers ,(returning customer for all DJI products in the past ) and disrespecting your Authorized dealer to, ignoring and preventing customer service for such an expensive product is outrageous and unacceptable . Any company in the world that respect their customers and their self would provide the best after sale customer service when things go wrong . I hope this post will get the appropriate attention from DJI customer service management and finally action will be taken to solve my issue which can be any members of this group issue in the future . Thank you for letting me share my frustration.
2015-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules