Happy customer + 4th flight footage
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adrianmizzi1983
lvl.2

Malta

Very happy with my P2VP..   I dont know much about video editing and so on but as soon as I get a hang of some advanced flying moves and master orientation at a distance, video editing would be next on my list.

Some footage from my only my 4th flight..  

2015-3-8
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Awesome video, where did you get the music?
2015-3-8
Use props
adrianmizzi1983
lvl.2

Malta

Part of a soundtrack from some movie trailer on youtube.. Found it while browsing and downloaded the audio..
2015-3-8
Use props
adrianmizzi1983
lvl.2

Malta

How important is it to have a direct line of sight between the controller and the drone??  Can you fly with obstacles inbetween?
2015-3-8
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

adrianmizzi1983 Posted at 2015-3-9 01:43
How important is it to have a direct line of sight between the controller and the drone??  Can you f ...

If you get behind trees, it will break up and if behind a building, you will lose signal completely.  Direct line of sight is required to maintain a good signal.
2015-3-8
Use props
Axeman This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-3-8
Use props
bahamasboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13845 ft
United States

Nice shots.. its too bad you couldn't fine a pretty place to fly! Keep it up and keep sharing!
2015-3-8
Use props
Jackvg
lvl.2

Netherlands

Nice movie! This is what makes it fun to fly with a phantom or any other multicopter!
2015-3-8
Use props
adrianmizzi1983
lvl.2

Malta

Yes indeed.  And watching the clips afterwards you understand better what you need to do to fly smoother..  Now i can understand the appeal of atti mode...   But not quite ready for it yet..   Tested the home lock feature a few times though and its awesome..

Gozo is full of beautiful spots, all within 20 min.  I soooo wanna fly over sea but not sure i should risk it..
2015-3-8
Use props
adrianmizzi1983
lvl.2

Malta

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-3-9 01:05
Awesome video, where did you get the music?

Btw music is from future world music.  They do soundtracks for movies etc..  So i guess i shouldnt have used it..
2015-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules