1207 5 2017-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bunraku
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4583 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

Just changed from P3P to Mavic. I am used to AF all the time and I believe when the Mavic was launched it had Tap to Focus, but since firmware upgrades it now has AF. The AF only works when stopped. So do you still have to do Tap to Focus even just once?

I shoot video not photos so lets just say I travel across a mile landscape. Do I have to never tap, tap once at the start of the flight or the start of the landscape or never tap and reply on AF? Or do I have to tap multiple times across a single flight?

Thanks

2017-5-15
Use props
Yhadar
lvl.3
Israel

Turn on the AFC mode in the camera setting. AFC mean auto focus continuous. this way, the systems of the Mavic will ensure that the shot stays in focus. Also when shooting video.Hope Iv'e helped,
yhadar
2017-5-15
Use props
Flipperman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4224925 ft
United Kingdom

Yhadar Posted at 2017-5-15 07:17
Turn on the AFC mode in the camera setting. AFC mean auto focus continuous. this way, the systems of the Mavic will ensure that the shot stays in focus. Also when shooting video.Hope Iv'e helped,
yhadar

Can't spot AFC mode - is in camera, video or settings tab of camera settings please ?
2017-6-14
Use props
Sprtbkrydr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3777011 ft
United States

AFC does not work worth a crap. My videos are blurred. Did not have this trouble with my P4!
2017-6-14
Use props
jamesw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169364 ft
United States

To AFC or not to AFC?

There seems to be a lot if different opinions on the forum? I've turned mine off and have to check the footage to see if it was better or not.
2017-6-14
Use props
Panaceabeachbum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 871430 ft
United States

AFC on mine causes a weird brief zoom/unzoom effect as it focuses on different things. very irritating
2017-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules