Follow me not working
1078 4 2017-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StephenGSY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 814232 ft
Falkland Islands

Have an iPhone 7 Plus and a Mavic Pro. Everything is all up to date firmware wise and software wise.
Obviously I'm using GO4 but for the life of me I cannot get he app to see I have a good satalitte lock on iPhone as the map in the app shows me moving around with phone as the blue dot and is nigh on exactly perfect positioning.
Why does this one mode refuse to work with iPhone 7 Plus. Previously had an iPhone 6s Plus before upgrading and no issues there.
2017-5-15
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

The Follow Me Mode is using GPS so you need good GPS signal. It also has a minimum height. Active Track can sometimes be a better option.
Are you tapping on the subject or drawing a line around it. You need to do this so the Mavic knows what it is tracking.

2017-5-16
Use props
StephenGSY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 814232 ft
Falkland Islands

Yes am ensuring all in order. I have a P4 which the. fiction works with so seems odd it won't with the Magic
2017-5-17
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

StephenGSY Posted at 2017-5-17 18:38
Yes am ensuring all in order. I have a P4 which the. fiction works with so seems odd it won't with the Magic

I am not sure what could be the issue other than height. I have seen where other have also had some issues with Follow Me and have used Active Track instead and found it to be better. I have not used Follow Me but I have used Active Track and it would follow me around all day if I let it.
2017-5-17
Use props
UCBarkeeper
lvl.3
Flight distance : 616982 ft
Switzerland

may sound stupid, but do you have wifi enabled on the phone? improves the location a lot.
2017-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules