South Africa

Baie Mooi!
2017-5-16
Use props
Reznor99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 98855 ft
United States

Great stuff!  Liked the water moving against gravity at 1:05 as you reversed footage.  Looked like an optical illusion.

Care to share your settings?  I am having a terrible time removing that pulsing/flicker with the sharpness cranked up.  I see it a little in your video, but it's worse in my shots.  Almost looks like it's adjusting exp/wb constantly or prop shadow even.
2017-5-16
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

nice video and effects.....well done.
2017-5-16
Use props
AESTHETIC VIEWS
lvl.2
United States

nice vid bro
2017-5-16
Use props
TrollsSlayer
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-5-16
Use props
magstauk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 849367 ft
United Kingdom

Baie Dankie Meneer.
2017-5-16
Use props
magstauk
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Reznor99 Posted at 2017-5-16 05:35
Great stuff!  Liked the water moving against gravity at 1:05 as you reversed footage.  Looked like an optical illusion.

Care to share your settings?  I am having a terrible time removing that pulsing/flicker with the sharpness cranked up.  I see it a little in your video, but it's worse in my shots.  Almost looks like it's adjusting exp/wb constantly or prop shadow even.

Thank you Reznor! I do quite enjoying reversing footage, makes for interesting viewing.

My settings are
Colour profile : None
4K 30FPS
All settings at -1.

Sharpness is added in post.
Mind if i ask where you see the flicker, i haven't noticed it on that video.

2017-5-16
Use props
magstauk
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Heavysledz Posted at 2017-5-16 08:58
nice video and effects.....well done.

Thank you ;)
2017-5-16
Use props
magstauk
lvl.2
United Kingdom

thanks bud.
2017-5-16
Use props
magstauk
lvl.2
United Kingdom

TrollsSlayer Posted at 2017-5-16 09:12
Really good and the landscape is beautiful!

Thank you for the kinds words.
2017-5-16
Use props
TrollsSlayer
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-5-16
Use props
Reznor99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 98855 ft
United States

magstauk Posted at 2017-5-16 11:54
Thank you Reznor! I do quite enjoying reversing footage, makes for interesting viewing.

My settings are

Hey thanks for the settings.  I am at work now and my monitor here doesn't show any flicker...except the usual stuff.  Like on the island as you back away toward the fountain and the fence line with the wildebeest(?).

On my rig at home it seemed more pronounced in the open spaces.  In my videos I get a lot of pulsing going over spaces with a lot of detail and that are uniform in color...like green grass etc.  And that's what I thought I saw on your video when I watched at home (probably just me though!)  But it definitely was not ridiculous like on my video experiments lately.

Really did like this video though.  Beautiful country.
2017-5-16
Use props
magstauk
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Reznor99 Posted at 2017-5-16 12:58
Hey thanks for the settings.  I am at work now and my monitor here doesn't show any flicker...except the usual stuff.  Like on the island as you back away toward the fountain and the fence line with the wildebeest(?).

On my rig at home it seemed more pronounced in the open spaces.  In my videos I get a lot of pulsing going over spaces with a lot of detail and that are uniform in color...like green grass etc.  And that's what I thought I saw on your video when I watched at home (probably just me though!)  But it definitely was not ridiculous like on my video experiments lately.

I get what you mean, i've just watched it back and can see the flicker, it's almost like a moire effect. The fence line with the wildebeest was directly into the sun so it may be prop shadow too? No filters were used in that shot.
2017-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules