Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brianmlevy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dangair Posted at 2015-3-10 22:16
The whites are quite strong and the only way to tame them would be to copy colour from a part of t ...

Absolute nonsense I am afraid. You can do a number of things. First you could correct the exposure and use exposure compensation if needed. You could also use bracketing and then increase the dynamic range (well appear to) using an HDR technique.

As for your comment about cheating, this shows a real lack of understanding about how cameras work. Photography is always 'cheating' because there is not a camera on earth with the dynamic range of the human eye,,,,
2015-3-11
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

Thanks for pointing that out! Sometimes you have to poke a hive to see the bees.
2015-3-11
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

jimhare Posted at 2015-3-11 12:39
Heh, was happy to do it!

The next best is probably the NONE or VIVID setting, but you should still  ...

Jim, Thanks, I will give this a try once the weather improves. I want to experiment when I get more time in the air. I have been using a GoPro 4 black with another quad and now it is time to step up the game.
2015-3-11
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-3-12 10:07
Jim, Thanks, I will give this a try once the weather improves. I want to experiment when I get mor ...

Cool.  Yeah the Inspire is a whole new world compared to the GoPro.   I waited years for a quad with this level of visual quality and control the come out.  Fantastic!
2015-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules