Holding trigger during a shot
889 2 2017-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter Groom
lvl.2
United Kingdom

What exactly is the purpose of holding the DJi Osmo trigger whilst recording?
Peter
2017-5-17
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

If I understand your question correctly, it keeps the camera pointing at the same spot.

•                                                         Hold down the Trigger to enable Lock Mode. The camera will stay in its current position regardless of handle movement. The Osmo+ will return to SmoothTrack Mode once the Trigger is released.

I'm not 100% sure at this time of night when that might be useful, but I'm sure it could be.....

2017-5-17
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Salty777 Posted at 2017-5-17 07:44
If I understand your question correctly, it keeps the camera pointing at the same spot.

•                                                         Hold down the Trigger to enable Lock Mode. The camera will stay in its current position regardless of handle movement. The Osmo+ will return to SmoothTrack Mode once the Trigger is released.

• It can be useful, if you're on a boat bobbing around the Osmo will start to interpret some of that movement, use the lock to keep the camera fixed while you bob around.
    2017-5-17
    Use props
    Advanced
    You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules