Grainy Video?
858 5 2017-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ErocC73
lvl.2
Flight distance : 536181 ft
United States

I have sent my quad in twice for service so far, now no matter what resolution I choose and how I download to my mobile all my videos are grainy? Any solutions or similar issues out there?  PS for iOS users what app are you using for video editing? I used to have 10app, but it has been pulled from the App Store?
Thanks in advance
2017-5-17
Use props
Porktree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you looking at the video from the memory card, or the video you can save from the DJI app's editor?  Because the basic video on your iOS device will not be affected by the quality you choose to record with.  You need to download the original from the memory card on the Phantom, or get the video off the card on the Phantom via USB or by pulling the card and looking on it from your computer.  
2017-5-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

In addition to post #2's inquiries, could you provide a sample image?
2017-5-17
Use props
ErocC73
lvl.2
United States

I have checked it from the direct DL from the app with the quad still connected via the app and removing the card and DL straight to PC. It appears grainy only since the last app update?
2017-5-18
Use props
ErocC73
lvl.2
United States

Porktree Posted at 2017-5-17 10:51
Are you looking at the video from the memory card, or the video you can save from the DJI app's editor?  Because the basic video on your iOS device will not be affected by the quality you choose to record with.  You need to download the original from the memory card on the Phantom, or get the video off the card on the Phantom via USB or by pulling the card and looking on it from your computer.

I have checked it from the direct DL from the app with the quad still connected via the app and removing the card and DL straight to PC. It appears grainy only since the last app update?
2017-5-18
Use props
ErocC73
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-17 14:20
In addition to post #2's inquiries, could you provide a sample image?

Try this for an example:

2017-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules