Crystal Sky
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft
United States

I'd like some feedback from someone that has the crystal sky system. How do you like it? Does it live up to the hype? Pros and cons? I'm interested in getting one but of course they are out of stock so I figure I'd try and here some reviews while I'm waiting for them to get in stock. Appreciate the replies
2017-5-17
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the Phantom 4 Pro + which has the 5" version and it's great.
I don't think DJI has shipped any of the actual Crystal Sky units yet. I have pre-ordered one and am doing my favorite thing now..... W..A...I...T...I..N...G...........
2017-5-17
Use props
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-5-17 20:31
I have the Phantom 4 Pro + which has the 5" version and it's great.
I don't think DJI has shipped any of the actual Crystal Sky units yet. I have pre-ordered one and am doing my favorite thing now..... W..A...I...T...I..N...G...........

I have the P4P+ as well but think the crystal sky would be a good addition to the kit, can use it for mavic, osmo and eventually inspire when I get one. Hope they can actually be bought sometime soon.
2017-5-17
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

I also like it on the P4P+ Much clearer without a hood than using a tablet for my Inspire2. On the wait list for the Crystal Sky. The ultra bright will be even brighter than the one on the P4P+
2017-5-18
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

Will it work with the Inspire 1 as well?  I would think so, but not sure.
2017-6-2
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

vonbaron1 Posted at 2017-6-2 17:45
Will it work with the Inspire 1 as well?  I would think so, but not sure.

Yes, Crystal Sky will work on Inspire 1. That's where mine is going whenever it gets here.......
Have a look st Florida Drone Supply: https://www.floridadronesupply.c ... -crystalsky-monitor
$100 & $150 Discounts on 7.85" CS!
Funny.... no mention of it on the DJI site.......
2017-6-2
Use props
highman.btinter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46893 ft
United Kingdom

yes there was thats why i informed heliguy and they amended there price from£999 to £817 so i ordered one
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules