202080 90 2017-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_Smq5bXQ4usPI Posted at 12-9 00:50
I have the same problem.
Led 1 flash 16 flashes (3per sec) and then completely off for 10 seconds and then again all over again.
It was like this for a couple of hours and nothing!

I am sorry for the late reply. If it is LED1 blinking, please try to keep charging for about 2 hours, if the issue persists, you may need to send in the battery for diagnosis. Please contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.
2019-12-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

JFranqui Posted at 12-9 16:02
I have the same problem but my First LED is blinking what should I do

Hi, I am sorry to hear about the issue. If it is LED 1 blinking all the time while charging and it has been charged over 2 hours, you may send in the battery for service if it is under warranty period. Please contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.
2019-12-10
Use props
fans19f84a05
New

Myanmar

Hello, Dear brothers and sister,
Merry christmas for all,
Please helpme,
I have a problem, my mavic 2 pro battery LED 1 is blinking every time automatically. I can't turn off and turn on it. When I connect it to charger, It don't charging. But I put it on charger hub, Battery LED is off and charger hub LED change to Red colour.

Thank you.
2019-12-25
Use props
djiuser_8I8SdxwMdca0
New
Flight distance : 5686 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-29 20:23
Carlo, sorry to hear that, is the battery brand new? If yes, please try to charge more than 1 hours to see if there is any response just in case the battery is in sleep mode during the transportation. If still no response, please contact our support team to start a ticket and send in for further asisstance.

So we can wait a month to use our drones. My battery was bad out of the box and just bought another new one at best buy and it is also bad. Ridiculous for a 800$ drone.
2020-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_8I8SdxwMdca0 Posted at 1-15 17:18
So we can wait a month to use our drones. My battery was bad out of the box and just bought another new one at best buy and it is also bad. Ridiculous for a 800$ drone.

Hi there, we are sorry for that case happened. Please contact our support via http://www.dji.com/support, we'll do our best to help this out.
2020-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans19f84a05 Posted at 2019-12-25 04:15
Hello, Dear brothers and sister,
Merry christmas for all,
Please helpme,

Hi there, sorry for the late response. May we confirm that have you solved the issue or not? Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to contact our support via http://www.dji.com/support, we'll do our best to help you.
2020-1-15
Use props
djiuser_gPq5KCAJhDEX
New

Israel

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-5-17 19:41
Just to clarity,  LED 1 or LED 4 ?[Image]

Hi, mine blinking on the first one rapidly and it’s refusing to recharge...
Hope you can help me
Thx
2020-2-27
Use props
djiuser_o4H3xymTBwXQ
New
Taiwan

Hello for all Mavic Pro users. I just received a battery replacement from DJI because of the same issues that you are describing. Plugged battery in the charger and got led 1 blinking constantly. I followed the troubleshooting, unplugged from the charger, put it in the mavic pro unit, flew the mavic pro until battery was depleted. Then I plugged into the charger, initially it continued with led 1 blinking but after 10 minutes the battery started to charge. Hope this info helps some of you guys.
2020-2-28
Use props
djiuser_jr80DeeZ1ok0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1348 ft
Australia

dgi spark flashing 1st led...wont charge or power up
2020-4-18
Use props
djiuser_jr80DeeZ1ok0
lvl.1
Australia

dgi spark flashing on 1st led wont charge and can not power on
2020-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_jr80DeeZ1ok0 Posted at 4-18 05:47
dgi spark flashing on 1st led wont charge and can not power on

Hi there, we are sorry for the troubles with the battery, was the battery stored for a very long time without any use? Please charge for over one hour to see if there is any reaction, if not, please send in for the evaluation if the battery is still under warranty period.
2020-4-18
Use props
Lazeabout Spark
lvl.1
Australia

It appeared to be a cable issue that was putting out more than .5ma problem resolved itself thanks
2020-4-21
Use props
djiuser_9eP0dspcuTwd
New

Canada

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-5-17 19:41
Just to clarity,  LED 1 or LED 4 ?[Image]

Only one cell blinks when pressing on the botton
2020-5-30
Use props
djiuser_Jr794wJ8gw0u
lvl.1

United States

Whirligig-09 Posted at 2018-2-6 16:28
Same issue. I bought two batteries from Amazon. DOA. Would do nothing, so I returned them. So I'll be smart now and order from a completely different source, Ebay. Out of box, first led blinks constantly. I am beginning to think that DJI and Crap are synonymous with each other. Looks like #3 is going back to the PO as well. Does anyone know where to get a good battery?????

I just purchased a brand new battery off eBay also. The 1st light blinks repetitiously and will not charge. Unbelievable
2020-5-30
Use props
djiuser_AGWqZDbbMwPR
New

Puerto Rico

Compre un dji mavic mini nuevo y no carga. Aunque conecto el cargador las luces indicadoras no encienden. E intentado con cargadores con las especificaciones recomendadas pero no hace nada.
Cual podría ser el problema?
2020-7-7
Use props
djiuser_AGWqZDbbMwPR
New

Puerto Rico

Compre un dji mavic mini nuevo y no carga. Aunque conecto el cargador las luces indicadoras no encienden. E intentado con cargadores con las especificaciones recomendadas pero no hace nada.
Cual podría ser el problema?
2020-7-7
Use props
djiuser_C0mCm1jZa93i
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-15 19:59
Hi there, sorry for the late response. May we confirm that have you solved the issue or not? Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to contact our support via http://www.dji.com/support, we'll do our best to help you.

Same issue with a brand new platinum, just putting on charge for an hour. I have new 3 batteries coming. Will I have to do something similar to get them out of hibernation?
2020-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_C0mCm1jZa93i Posted at 7-19 03:14
Same issue with a brand new platinum, just putting on charge for an hour. I have new 3 batteries coming. Will I have to do something similar to get them out of hibernation?

Charging the battery for a while, the battery will be activated. Please test whether the charger will charge other batteries when they are coming.
2020-7-20
Use props
Phantom Craig 0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159665 ft
United Kingdom

Hi my battery will not charge but the lights do come on.

If I press the button 2 times when the battery is out of the charger it all lights and then goes off like it needs to be charged. Then when I plug it in the charger the button lights up and the 4th led blinks 16-17 times and then the whole battery turns off and this cycle repeats continuously every 6-8 seconds for as long as the battery in plugged in.
I have placed the battery back into the drone to try switching it on and then back into the charger and then within the first cycle of blinking the led 1 and 2 light up as though it’s charging and then it switches off, 6-8 seconds later it starts to repeat the blinking cycle of 16-17 blinks every 6-8 seconds again.

Please help :’(
image.jpg
image.jpg
2020-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Phantom Craig 0 Posted at 11-24 04:26
Hi my battery will not charge but the lights do come on.

If I press the button 2 times when the battery is out of the charger it all lights and then goes off like it needs to be charged. Then when I plug it in the charger the button lights up and the 4th led blinks 16-17 times and then the whole battery turns off and this cycle repeats continuously every 6-8 seconds for as long as the battery in plugged in.

Hi Craig, may I know if the battery can be powered on when it is attached to the drone? If so, please check if there is any error message.
You may try to keep charging the battery for about 2 hours, if the issue persists, it may not be able to use. May I know when did you purchase the battery? If it is within the warranty period, you can send the battery back to our service center for service.
2020-11-25
Use props
djiuser_jHj7e10fEIJf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13196 ft
United Kingdom

I also have this problem on my mavic air 2. Flymore combo pack,  2 out of 3 batteries didn't charge,just the 1 in the drone.  Thus one now refuses to charge also. Replacement battery also didn't charge either.  I was using the single charger as recommended from the outset. I have another 2 batteries coming tomorrow. If they also don't work that means I have 6 dji mavic air 2 batteries that wouldn't be working.  That is absolutely incredible. I will post an update tomorrow on those 2x new ones. I pray they work.  just want to.be able to use my brand new drone!
2021-4-17
Use props
djiuser_IyIMuto4K2g6
New

Indonesia

same problem like #43,  2time/seccond
2021-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_IyIMuto4K2g6 Posted at 6-14 20:59
[view_image]    same problem like #43,  2time/seccond

Hi there. May I confirm that your drone is also a Mavic 2 Pro? Does the LED flash all the time or only when charging? Please also provide us with a video to check further. Did you perform any operation like firmware update before this issue occurred? Can the drone be powered on by this battery? Please tell us more details about this issue so that we can locate the problem.
2021-6-15
Use props
Richard1000
lvl.1
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 2019-3-10 19:22
Hi there, please try to fully discharge the battery and charge again and see if it can be charged. If the issue persists, you may need to send the battery in if it is within the warranty period.

I also have the same problem. LED1 flashes for about 7 seconds  then goes dark for 7 seconds and so on. The battery has been on charge for about 3 hours.  The charging of my controller is Ok. But I cannot get my drone to switch on probably due to low battery power. The battery has not been charged for about a year and it has been recharged around 10 times in total. Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks.
2021-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Richard1000 Posted at 7-20 22:04
I also have the same problem. LED1 flashes for about 7 seconds  then goes dark for 7 seconds and so on. The battery has been on charge for about 3 hours.  The charging of my controller is Ok. But I cannot get my drone to switch on probably due to low battery power. The battery has not been charged for about a year and it has been recharged around 10 times in total. Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Richard. In this case, you may need to start a case through the link below and send the battery in for diagnosis and repair if it's under the warranty. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-7-21
Use props
Richard1000
lvl.1
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-21 00:54
Hi Richard. In this case, you may need to start a case through the link below and send the battery in for diagnosis and repair if it's under the warranty. http://www.dji.com/support

Hi Mindy. Any idea of the like cost. I have 3 batteries all doing the same thing. They are hardly used.  Or would it be easiler to buy new batteries and how much do they cost? Thanks.
2021-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Richard1000 Posted at 7-21 01:03
Hi Mindy. Any idea of the like cost. I have 3 batteries all doing the same thing. They are hardly used.  Or would it be easiler to buy new batteries and how much do they cost? Thanks.

May I confirm that did you charge the 3 batteries with the battery charging hub? Could you please charge them one by one to see if it works? If the batteries are under the warranty period, please send the battery back for assessment first, we will send you an offer accordingly. If they are out of the warranty period, you can contact our support team for further guidance. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-7-21
Use props
Richard1000
lvl.1
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-21 01:58
May I confirm that did you charge the 3 batteries with the battery charging hub? Could you please charge them one by one to see if it works? If the batteries are under the warranty period, please send the battery back for assessment first, we will send you an offer accordingly. If they are out of the warranty period, you can contact our support team for further guidance. http://www.dji.com/support

Thanks Mindy. Yes I have been charging them individually using the charger bought with the drone. I think maybe the microprocessor inside the battery requires resetting. They are out of warranty so maybe it’s best if I pop into a store and let the servicepeople take a look. Thanks.
2021-7-21
Use props
Richard1000
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Richard1000 Posted at 7-21 02:08
Thanks Mindy. Yes I have been charging them individually using the charger bought with the drone. I think maybe the microprocessor inside the battery requires resetting. They are out of warranty so maybe it’s best if I pop into a store and let the servicepeople take a look. Thanks.

Mindy. Do you have any suggestions apart from taking into store I could try?
2021-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Richard1000 Posted at 7-21 02:08

You're welcome. Just a reminder, we recommend that you discharge the battery to between 40% to 65% and store it in a cool, dry space (at an ambient temperature of 22°C to 28°C) when it is going to be idle for more than ten days. And please also check the battery's power every three months and fully charge and discharge it at least once. Please perform this routine maintenance to keep your battery healthy.
2021-7-21
Use props
Richard1000
lvl.1
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-21 02:20
You're welcome. Just a reminder, we recommend that you discharge the battery to between 40% to 65% and store it in a cool, dry space (at an ambient temperature of 22°C to 28°C) when it is going to be idle for more than ten days. And please also check the battery's power every three months and fully charge and discharge it at least once. Please perform this routine maintenance to keep your battery healthy.

Hi Mindy. I took a battery to a flagship store yesterday. I explained the led1 flashing green light and the inability to charge.  The salesman was polite and explained to me there is no chance to rescue the battery and they do not sell replacement batteries anymore. This felt strange to me since the store are still selling brand new mavic pros. He suggested to contact the company by email who will then suggest where to buy replacement batteries. I still feel there might be a chance to save my batteries as I only used them a few times. Any suggestion?
2021-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Richard1000 Posted at 7-21 18:39
Hi Mindy. I took a battery to a flagship store yesterday. I explained the led1 flashing green light and the inability to charge.  The salesman was polite and explained to me there is no chance to rescue the battery and they do not sell replacement batteries anymore. This felt strange to me since the store are still selling brand new mavic pros. He suggested to contact the company by email who will then suggest where to buy replacement batteries. I still feel there might be a chance to save my batteries as I only used them a few times. Any suggestion?

Hi there, please try to charge the battery overnight to see if it can be reactive again. If it still does not work out, you may send your request to Support@dji.com to purchase a replacement. We are deeply sorry for that.
2021-7-22
Use props
Richard1000
lvl.1
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 7-22 02:41
Hi there, please try to charge the battery overnight to see if it can be reactive again. If it still does not work out, you may send your request to  to purchase a replacement. We are deeply sorry for that.

Will do. Thanks Mindy
2021-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Richard1000 Posted at 7-22 03:19
Will do. Thanks Mindy

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2021-7-22
Use props
djiuser_TjOEsGklGDp5
New

India

I have a Dji Mavic Mini Combo. One of the battery doesn't charge. It blinks the 3rd led 3 times a second. The power adapter works for the other two batteries. When the affected battery is put in the drone it doesn't indicate any status. Any help/fix would be highly appreciated.
2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_TjOEsGklGDp5 Posted at 8-9 09:17
I have a Dji Mavic Mini Combo. One of the battery doesn't charge. It blinks the 3rd led 3 times a second. The power adapter works for the other two batteries. When the affected battery is put in the drone it doesn't indicate any status. Any help/fix would be highly appreciated.

Hi there,  we are sorry for the problem you encountered. For the one that you mentioned is no longer working, please send us an email to support@dji.com and provide a picture of the battery's serial number, our team will help to check it and provide further assistance.
2021-8-15
Use props
djiuser_KYnXtXamcvxt
New

United States

I have a DJI Mavic Pro and my battery is not charging. The light stays at LED 1 and then blinks 4 times. What do I do?
2021-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_KYnXtXamcvxt Posted at 8-26 20:24
I have a DJI Mavic Pro and my battery is not charging. The light stays at LED 1 and then blinks 4 times. What do I do?

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about your experience. If it is LED1 blinking, please try to keep charging for about 2 hours. If the issue persists, you may send in the battery for service if it is under warranty period. Please contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.
2021-8-26
Use props
djiuser_6XGE1e3gE7L9
New

India

LED 1 was blinking for a while and after 10 15 mins it started charging. Led 1 extrem end from the power button.

P S. - Any good source for getting new batteries for mavic pro??
2021-12-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_6XGE1e3gE7L9 Posted at 12-31 01:25
LED 1 was blinking for a while and after 10 15 mins it started charging. Led 1 extrem end from the power button.

P S. - Any good source for getting new batteries for mavic pro??

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that whether your battery can normally make the aircraft tuned on after you insert it in? If not, please contact our support through email for this issue. Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
Please remember to attach the video for them to further verify the issue. Thanks!
2021-12-31
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules