Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile keeps turning off
3149 6 2017-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans09cfe180
New
Flight distance : 17598 ft
Romania

This problem occures only when using it on the bike with DJI bike mount. After I setup everything and start biking the OSMO runs correctly for about 2-3 minutes then it just shuts down (motors are not keeping the camera straight anymore). When this happens the green light flashes. This problem doesn't happen when I shoot normally with my hand instead of the bike. On the bike this problem occures even on very straight road (not bumpy at all). But I have seen videos with Osmo Mobile + DJI Bike Mount on very bumpy terrain.
Any clues?

Thanks.
2017-5-18
Use props
estradanet
New
Flight distance : 518 ft
Canada

same here. that sucks
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read on that, may we know what mobile device you are using? Please leave us with the firmware version and we will feedback to our engineers for testing, thank you.
2017-8-16
Use props
jxlcreative
New
Indonesia

Mine always keep on shutting down to the red led
2017-8-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jxlcreative Posted at 2017-8-17 08:07
Mine always keep on shutting down to the red led

Does this issue only happened on the bike or normal shooting? You mean the right indicator will become solid red, is that right? Please help to verify, thank you.
2017-8-17
Use props
djiuser_Kh2bAQ3ZtPE6
New
Portugal

Just bought a Osmo Mobile 3, and it does the same, fixed to my Mountain Bike, on rough road or hard bump and the osmo arm turns off.

?????
2020-3-14
Use props
Rmiller1
New

United States

Still having same problem. Has there been an understanding / resolution?
2020-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules