Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
osmo x5 firmware is (unknown) and i cant upgrade .please help..
2309 10 2017-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ahmed1992
New

Iraq

Hey guys , i have problem with osmo x5 upgrading , my firmware version it is (unknown).
and i cant upgrade my camera it is not run
i follow all tips in video but it is not work.
please help

2017-5-18
Use props
Advocate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you followed the directions for upgrading the firmware?

Take a blank micro SD card and put the firmware file in the ROOT directory of the card, put the card into the X5 camera and switch on, then leave it until the flashing red light stops.
2017-5-18
Use props
ahmed1992
New

Iraq

Advocate Posted at 2017-5-18 13:20
Have you followed the directions for upgrading the firmware?

Take a blank micro SD card and put the firmware file in the ROOT directory of the card, put the card into the X5 camera and switch on, then leave it until the flashing red light stops.

Thank you advocate
I did all this , but nothing
i waited an 1 hour , no red flash or anything
2017-5-22
Use props
Advocate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does the x5 camera work at all when you switch the Osmo on?
2017-5-23
Use props
Big Z
New

United States

IS DJI blind to the fact that a lot of the poeple that own x3 x5 and other products that required firmware and app update are having issues during update and after. I am sure these updates is screwing up the hardware and causing a lot of issues.
2017-5-23
Use props
fansa46535e7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11331207 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same issue. I just received the new OSMO Pro and have yet to be able to get it to work after dozens of attempts to update the firmware. Yes, I've done all the steps exactly as I'm supposed to. The handle just beeps over and over, and the gimbal is dead. The DJI app works as well as the camera, I can shoot video, photos, and focus, but no power to the gimbal. The update txt file shows the firmware ending in .70 was successful. However, the app shows the firmware version is "unknown".  Help!
2017-6-7
Use props
fansa46535e7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11331207 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also, the X5 works great with my Inspire 1 v2.0, and the x5r camera also works for the Inspire 1 and the OSMO handle. However, the x5 will not! Grrrrrrr...
2017-6-7
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Ahmed, are you using the handle with the X 5 camera when attempting the upgrade? You will need to attach the Osmo handle to the X 5 camera before making this upgrade. Make sure you have room on the SD card to complete the firmware update of at least 300 MB. Make sure everything is charged up before beginning the process. You should see a green a light while updating the firmware. Let us know if that helps.
2017-6-7
Use props
ahmed1992
New

Iraq

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-7 08:33
Ahmed, are you using the handle with the X 5 camera when attempting the upgrade? You will need to attach the Osmo handle to the X 5 camera before making this upgrade. Make sure you have room on the SD card to complete the firmware update of at least 300 MB. Make sure everything is charged up before beginning the process. You should see a green a light while updating the firmware. Let us know if that helps.

Thank you so much dji-mark
i will do what you said and replay to you sir
2017-6-12
Use props
Kudesnik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1834 ft

United States

Today I wanted to shoot a video on my Osmo Pro, but the camera began to work strangely. There is no power in gimbal, and I don’t see the image. Osmo is connected by wifi and I see a battery charge but nothing else. The firmware version is unknown. A fan is operating in the chamber and both lights are lit continuously on the handle. On the left is yellow and on the right is green. I tried to install the firmware, the firmware that I downloaded on the site, but the installation does not start, although I used a clean SD card and placed the firmware in the root folder. What should I do? how to revive my osmo pro?
2020-2-28
Use props
Kudesnik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1834 ft

United States

Kudesnik Posted at 2-28 11:35
Today I wanted to shoot a video on my Osmo Pro, but the camera began to work strangely. There is no power in gimbal, and I don’t see the image. Osmo is connected by wifi and I see a battery charge but nothing else. The firmware version is unknown. A fan is operating in the chamber and both lights are lit continuously on the handle. On the left is yellow and on the right is green. I tried to install the firmware, the firmware that I downloaded on the site, but the installation does not start, although I used a clean SD card and placed the firmware in the root folder. What should I do? how to revive my osmo pro?

Yesterday everything worked fine, the camera was not damaged in any way. I keep the camera in the original case, all the time when not using
2020-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules