Inspire repair, waiting its back
1058 3 2017-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mazurlazer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2303 ft
United States

I have been with DJI for years and every time I think that their service can't get any worse, I am unpleasently surprised.
I sent my Inspire in for service 1 month ago. I was informed that the drone had passed quality assurance and would be shipped within 2 business days 1 week ago. I have contacted their online "support" every day this week and every day received the same answer - "I'm sorry sir. I will email the repair center and have them look into your drone. You will get an email from them today". Now it's Friday, and the extremely well-paying job that I have lined up to shoot here in LA is vanishing before my eyes. Why? Because some incompetent ass just didn't get around to putting a completed order into the mail. To make everything way worse, I live about 20 minutes away from their service center in Los Angeles. But they literally refuse to give out a phone number for the facility let alone allow people to pick up or drop off their drones for repair. You know, because that would make their customer's lives easier or something.

I've had it. This massive company is going to be destroyed not by the quality of their products, but rather by the ineptitude and apathy that they show their loyal customers every day. Invest 1 freaking percent of your companie's formidable income into customer service and do the right thing. This is not how you treat the people that support you.

The moment a viable competitor arises I am jumping ship. I suggest you all do the same.

Rant over. Sorry.

2017-5-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, unfortunately the North American facility isn't set up for drop offs or pick ups. If you provide your case number, I can better look into this for you in order to get it sorted.
2017-5-19
Use props
fanscb756519
lvl.1
United States

I 2nd that, I bought an item only to know that it's used. Sent it back to exchange, called them today they said they're going to replace the items that don't look new and return the drone back to me. I was furious, and they hung up on me. Now I don't know what they are going to do give me my money back. I'm thinking the same way you're thinking as soon as I see a competitor, I'm jumping too.  See my rant http://forum.dji.com/thread-96655-1-1.html
2017-5-19
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fanscb756519 Posted at 2017-5-19 21:52
I 2nd that, I bought an item only to know that it's used. Sent it back to exchange, called them today they said they're going to replace the items that don't look new and return the drone back to me. I was furious, and they hung up on me. Now I don't know what they are going to do give me my money back. I'm thinking the same way you're thinking as soon as I see a competitor, I'm jumping too.  See my rant http://forum.dji.com/thread-96655-1-1.html

Sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience,  we've replied your thread, please check it.
2017-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules