Dji Lightbridge and 3d party gimbal
1594 0 2015-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
digitype.gmail
New

Greece

Hello

I would like to ask a question because iam a little confuse.

I have a DJI WKM flight controller an OSD MKII and a custom octo with freefly gimbal (with servos motors).This setup i used it with 2 RC controllers 2.4ghz (futaba and spectrum for 2 operators)

I want to buy the Dji Lightbridge, but how can connect my setup to this?

i want to use my 2 controllers via LB and HD downlink from my camera. The 1st controller to control the aircraft, the second to control the gimbal and to connect my cam on it for HD downlink video.
     I cant find a manual on how to connect the wkm and a scheme for connection 3d party gimbals. It is essential do not use the second RC controller individual from LB because that is the reason (with one beam of 2,4GHZ = 2 controllers+1downlink) to buy LB too.

Does the gimbal port used to pass the 6channel for the gimbal, or the channels itself for the 2nd RC transmitter pass via Dbus to flight controller and then to gimbal someway?

Does anyone ever manage to operate a 3d party gimbal and at the same time control the multicopter via LB ?

In this setup is necessery th OSD MKII, or is uselless anymore?

The wiring diagram of my gimbal is for s-bus and for spectrum satellite (this i have now) as follow

Thanks in advance
r1.jpg r3.jpg

YG. Could that be done if i use a Y harness from the D-bus out of LB to s-bus in of pan module (photo 1) and the other to x2 input of WKM.(any probls to use Y cable in that case)? Of course with matching the channels via LB assistant.

I hope someone  can explain how to do it.

Nick

2015-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules