Acivetrack option
1148 8 2017-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bstich
lvl.1
Flight distance : 843816 ft
United Kingdom

Hello, i don' t find where its possible to activated the different option of activetrack (profile etc.) . Please help ! thank you
2017-5-20
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

First of all, the drone must take off and hover at least at 6 feet, then you can tap on the active track and you will see the different choices on the right side of the screen.
You may want to look at this tutorial:
2017-5-20
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha bstich,

Aside from what Antonio is saying, on page 21 of the manual, what you are trying to do (profile) is called a "tracking strategy".  Give Antonio's suggestion a shot and let us know how it goes.  I should be able to look at this question tomorrow.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-5-20
Use props
hdlou94
lvl.4
Flight distance : 753163 ft
United States

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-5-20 01:53
First of all, the drone must take off and hover at least at 6 feet, then you can tap on the active track and you will see the different choices on the right side of the screen.
You may want to look at this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQXQvm2q6ZA

Great video tutorial....
2017-5-20
Use props
bstich
lvl.1
Flight distance : 843816 ft
United Kingdom

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-5-20 01:53
You may want to look at this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQXQvm2q6ZA

Thanks ! the menu appaear when a object is selected. simple...
2017-5-20
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Cetacean Posted at 2017-5-20 02:10
Aloha bstich,

Aside from what Antonio is saying, on page 21 of the manual, what you are trying to do (profile) is called a "tracking strategy".  Give Antonio's suggestion a shot and let us know how it goes.  I should be able to look at this question tomorrow.

Alhoa, Cetacean!  I learned to use the Active Track modes through this video, so it is tested

ActiveTrack.jpg
2017-5-20
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-5-20 03:34
Alhoa, Cetacean!  I learned to use the Active Track modes through this video, so it is tested

Aloha Antonio,

Mahalo for the help!  I will be trying this again but right now the wind is up.  At least I know what to look forward to!

My friend has a P3A with propguards.  So we try to see if Active Track will follow the Phantom.  Usually, it latches on but does not move to track it.  Apparently the P3A with propguards is still too small to track.  But half the fun is trying!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-5-23
Use props
AustinSuit
New

United States

Recently got a P4 and have been getting used to flying it and testing out all the different modes.

I've noticed that my Active Track mode isn't framing my subject correctly. Its almost cutting the top half of the subject off. It's not centering the subject and placing them at the top of the frame.

I attached a video of a screen recording from my iPhone. I'm hoping someone can help me out. Thanks!

2017-10-9
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

AustinSuit Posted at 2017-10-9 15:37
Recently got a P4 and have been getting used to flying it and testing out all the different modes.

I've noticed that my Active Track mode isn't framing my subject correctly. Its almost cutting the top half of the subject off. It's not centering the subject and placing them at the top of the frame.

Hi

Did you notice the message: "Cannot track subject - Subject too Small. Get closer and retry"
Have you tried from less distance?
2017-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules