The Castle of Hohensyburg
1336 9 2017-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zweidoteins
New
Germany

my first video with the dji phantom 4 was on the castle ruin in dortmund hohensyburg, germany. what du you think about it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gQrzTB3xas

if you want to read more about the castle ruin of hohensyburg, check out my german blog: https://www.lost-place.org/objekte/burgruine-hohensyburg/
2017-5-20
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

Interesting place. I'm not a video maker myself so will not critique, but am sure there are others here that will have some helpful tips for you.
2017-5-20
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Nice video, doing well for your first video. Lots of different shots and some nice angles. Close proximity for a beginner, fortune favours the brave !

I didn't like the fish eye effect, makes it look like a cheapy drone footage, but I could see where you were going with it and the music.

Looking forward to seeing you next videos, think you may have an eye for it
Edit - video title says Phantom 2 go pro?
2017-5-20
Use props
Homer Simpson
lvl.4

Canada

Great video, very hard to do that here because of the new drone rules with cameras.  
2017-5-20
Use props
Dav 0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 277585 ft
United Kingdom

Pretty neat. I like it.
2017-5-20
Use props
zweidoteins
New
Germany

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-5-20 02:55
Nice video, doing well for your first video. Lots of different shots and some nice angles. Close proximity for a beginner, fortune favours the brave !

I didn't like the fish eye effect, makes it look like a cheapy drone footage, but I could see where you were going with it and the music.

Yes, right. Phantom 2 with a GoPro. at the moment i plan to buy a new dji phantom 4, because of the fisheye.
2017-5-21
Use props
zweidoteins
New
Germany

Homer Simpson Posted at 2017-5-20 08:34
Great video, very hard to do that here because of the new drone rules with cameras.

oh yeah, at the moment its really hard to do that.
2017-5-21
Use props
zweidoteins
New
Germany

Dav 0 Posted at 2017-5-20 10:13
Pretty neat. I like it.

thx mate for the comment and the like!
2017-5-21
Use props
Homer Simpson
lvl.4

Canada

zweidoteins Posted at 2017-5-21 00:51
thx mate for the comment and the like!

I sent my drone up 2 years ago without the camera and fly around. I tried to land, but the drone took off and landed nearly a KM away. There were 7 cops next to me near the end, and one said I had the fail safe tuned on. But it was not where I set the fail safe.

Anyway, the cop asked for anything to fly my drone. I gave him my MAAC card and after 45 minutes, he came back. He laughed and said I was ok as long as I had no camera recording. Then several Police officers produced 3 of their drones. They sent 2 up and showed my the other.

WOW, they were the great.
2017-5-23
Use props
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189469 ft
Netherlands

Well done! Very creative.
2017-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now