DJI to restrict non-compliant drones at next software update
23024 123 2017-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ffaxdavid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 840433 ft
United Kingdom

Today i had to have my 3rd update in space of a week, this time pre empted by a small compulsory test to show i know certain rules like where can fly, how far have to be etc...damn annoying when uses up battery to update each time so stops me flying instead having to access internet wherever are to update it-if they want to give such pointless tests do it when register the thing,not when we trying use it grrr
2018-1-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

ffaxdavid Posted at 2018-1-13 08:19
Today i had to have my 3rd update in space of a week, this time pre empted by a small compulsory test to show i know certain rules like where can fly, how far have to be etc...damn annoying when uses up battery to update each time so stops me flying instead having to access internet wherever are to update it-if they want to give such pointless tests do it when register the thing,not when we trying use it grrr

You could have deferred, and lived to fight another day.
2018-1-13
Use props
ffaxdavid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 840433 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-1-13 08:49
You could have deferred, and lived to fight another day.

said on test i could only ignore 4 times,rather get it over n done with lol-besides, rather accept while am at home rather than get it when middle of nowhere and no internet then find it wont let me take off
2018-1-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

ffaxdavid Posted at 2018-1-13 09:05
said on test i could only ignore 4 times,rather get it over n done with lol-besides, rather accept while am at home rather than get it when middle of nowhere and no internet then find it wont let me take off

This is what you said so presumed you were going flying.

damn annoying when uses up battery to update each time so stops me flying instead having to access internet wherever are to update
2018-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules