Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CAS-143939-K3C8W0
922 6 2017-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd9635433
lvl.2

Russia

Hi!

Last year we changed many letters with managers DJI about CAS-143939-K3C8W0 (warranty repair my Phantom 3A ).

DJI  repaired  my drone, but it was a very big problem to send it to me back to Russia !!!

In final letter (December 2016)  DJI manager  Joe Guo (  joe.guo@dji.com) wrote me:

“Hi Sir,

Sorry to inform that DHL don't accept this parcel, they don't service the remote district in Russian.

Please kindly understand.

We ask our dealer but they can't help you because you didn't purchase the drone from him.

Would you please kindly contact your dealer and ask them to collect the drone for you?

Thanks a lot.  I am sorry.

In this situation, you have to provide your company name, company address , company telephone and company contact person for us to arrange the shipment for you.

Otherwise, there is no express company will accept the parcel according to Russia Policies.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.”

I am very hope you did not lose my Phantom 3A  because now I found new DJI dealer near me in Vladivostok, Russia.

I told with them and they agreed to help me to collect my drone from DJI Hong Kong to Russia.
They have partners in Suifenhe, China who delivers their goods to Russia.

Now, please, help me!

Tell me again what information about this DJI dealer I need to provide you for shipping my drone.

I agree to pay shipping.

Thank you!
2017-5-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please try to PM me your dealer's name and contact information, I'll help you confirm it.
2017-5-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Here is an update for your case:
Since your case was created in May last year, it is a little long period till now, considering of this situation, we could send an unit for exhibition to the address you provided, please note that, there is no product warranty for this unit.
Looking forward to hear from you, so we can get it resolved soon, thanks you very much!
2017-5-22
Use props
fansd9635433
lvl.2

Russia

Hi!
Of course I agree for that because I have not another choice. Please do that! What about me (my actions)?
2017-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansd9635433 Posted at 2017-5-23 00:39
Hi!
Of course I agree for that because I have not another choice. Please do that! What about me (my actions)?

Thank you, we'll arrange the shipment soon. I PMed you as well, please leave me the info for receiver.
2017-5-23
Use props
fansd9635433
lvl.2

Russia

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-5-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansd9635433 Posted at 2017-5-25 16:08
**** The posts are shielded ****

We created a new case number for you, no worries.
I'll PM you the tracking number once it is shipped out, please wait patiently, thanks.
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules