Help with error trying to do calibration
1433 5 2017-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rstekeur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167477 ft
United States

In the dji go 4 app it says I need to calibrate the avoidance sensors to increase accuracy. When I click on the calibrate button in the assitant I get an error "[size=14.6667px]Frame Alignment error" and won't go past there. Also says Please reboot aircraft which I have.
Capture.JPG
2017-5-21
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Not sure what is happening here but this video may help if you have missed something:

2017-5-21
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you leave the Gimball lock on when you turned on the aircraft?

What happens when you turn off the aircraft and re-start the app do you still get the same error message
2017-5-21
Use props
BobStekeur
New

United States

I found out what it was, Windows 10 didn't install all the drivers correctly. After holding the shift key while booting into windows I was able to get the drivers installed and finally got the dot's to show and was able to finish the calibration.
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

BobStekeur Posted at 2017-5-22 07:04
I found out what it was, Windows 10 didn't install all the drivers correctly. After holding the shift key while booting into windows I was able to get the drivers installed and finally got the dot's to show and was able to finish the calibration.

Glad you got it sorted out. There's no need to calibrate the sensors unless the app asks you too.
2017-5-22
Use props
Osee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 530758 ft
United States

I spent hours trying all the fixes in this forum - i tried two different windows 10 machines and then booted to a win 8.1 and nothing worked - finally i installed win 7 on one of the hard drives ... shazam !
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules