Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to report errors in No Fly Zones map?
2732 8 2017-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Orion 303
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22907 ft
Poland

In my city there's a stadium that DJI app marks as a no fly zone with a massive radius (500m), while according to the local laws the stadium is jus a builiding so drones need to keep 50 meters away from it. On the other hand there's a massive no fly zone at the city center (two city airports controlled airspaces & approach routes crossed) and this is not marked in any way at all as NFZ.
2017-5-21
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
United States

Check this site. http://www.dji.com/flysafe
2017-5-21
Use props
Orion 303
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22907 ft
Poland

FlyingSmasher Posted at 2017-5-21 18:57
Check this site. http://www.dji.com/flysafe

I know this map, what I'm saying it is wrong. And there is no link to report corrections.
2017-5-21
Use props
djiuser_AGdTHgRQ7Rw9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12077 ft
United States

Orion 303 Posted at 2017-5-21 23:03
I know this map, what I'm saying it is wrong. And there is no link to report corrections.

Did you ever find an answer to this?  I know that locally there is a no fly zone over the old Sheriff's Dept. / Jail.  However, the new facility that they have been in for about 2 yrs now appears to be free and clear to fly over.  Who maintains this data?
2021-4-15
Use props
cherokee2170
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2158615 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wouldnt hold your breath at getting them to sort this out ,Having had an issue with a flight restriction zone near a now closed RAF base , they wont remove the restrictions despite all the official government sources no longer showing it as such .  
2021-5-17
Use props
Clynderboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17989 ft
United Kingdom

cherokee2170 Posted at 5-17 04:06
I wouldnt hold your breath at getting them to sort this out ,Having had an issue with a flight restriction zone near a now closed RAF base , they wont remove the restrictions despite all the official government sources no longer showing it as such .

I agree! I live in Moray and not far from the ex-RAF base at Kinloss. The base is now occupied by the Royal Engineers and has not been an operational airfield for several years. It's so frustrating that both the CAA and DJI has not 'downgraded' the area to take this into account. How do we get the authorities to take note?!
2021-7-20
Use props
cherokee2170
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2158615 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Clynderboy Posted at 7-20 00:27
I agree! I live in Moray and not far from the ex-RAF base at Kinloss. The base is now occupied by the Royal Engineers and has not been an operational airfield for several years. It's so frustrating that both the CAA and DJI has not 'downgraded' the area to take this into account. How do we get the authorities to take note?!

sorry i hadnt replied sooner , it took ages for this to be resolved , the RAF in the end helped and the area has now been updated . It does get frustrating their incompetence and reluctance to help cost me a good job and all they do in the end is say sorry for any inconvenience .. Cant wait for Autel to catch up ;-)
2021-9-16
Use props
Spontaneous
New

Australia

I contacted support and they said to contact flysafe@dji.com for any geo zone issues, including incorrect ones.
However, since I put in a support ticket, they did that part for me and it's currently being fixed.
I had to tell them that there is a restricted zone that requires a permit from the Park to fly there as it wasn't marked on the map and almost ruined our shoot.
Lucky the owners were nice and waived the 14-day notice and fee as we were already there.
2022-4-8
Use props
djiuser_dIr8eJnAWX4J
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121296 ft
United Kingdom

https://fly-safe.dji.com/account-manage/feedback-manage/list

This is the website you need
2022-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now