Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Short clip form Vietnam
1356 10 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Barto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103350 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

It was my first video making with P3A which I got only 3 day before the trip to Vietnam.

2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice video, beautiful country.
2017-5-22
Use props
Blackbeagle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56 ft
United States

Jealous of you. I went back to visit the motherland back in 2002. I wished I would have seen what I saw from the skies above. It would have been spectacular.
2017-5-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

That's some pretty awesome scenery, thanks for sharing!
2017-5-22
Use props
Drone2621
lvl.3
Flight distance : 225292 ft
United Kingdom

Great work  I never thought of taking a break there but after seeing this it's on my list . Like the shots of the people on top of the mountain with fans

2017-5-22
Use props
djordan2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79291 ft
United States

Boy, that doesn't look like any Vietnam I remember back in 1967!
2017-5-22
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

Great video. Nice job of capturing some wonderful scenery.
2017-5-22
Use props
Bracco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Nice video and location
2017-5-22
Use props
Barto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103350 ft
United Kingdom

Drone2621 Posted at 2017-5-22 15:35
Great work  I never thought of taking a break there but after seeing this it's on my list . Like the shots of the people on top of the mountain with fans

Vietnam is developing. If you will wait too long it will become like Thailand, so if you want to see the 'wild' Vietnam - do it soon
2017-5-22
Use props
fansc7605bcf
lvl.2
Australia

Hi,

How did you get your drone into Vietnam? I heard you need to get pre approved before arriving at Vietnam. I have heard this when people go to the airport, I am not sure what its like if you cross the boarder through bus or car.
2017-6-14
Use props
PurePotential
New
South Korea

Did anyone receive any head way on this problem for us fellow drone users? I've expressed all avenues for applying for a permit to fly. I spoke with numerous of other travelers that say it's hit or miss. It's a 50/50 chance the drone could be confiscated, then same say they had no issues. I'm flying from Seoul, S. Korea -> Hanoi -> Nha Trang. Then departure is from Nha Trang -> Da Nang -> Seoul, S. Korea. Every comment or review I've seen, drone users hand carry their drone. But what if the drone has put in a hard shell case and put under the plane in checked baggage within my suitcase, would that cause an issue? I really want some drone footage, however, I don't want to risk having it confiscated because I'm arriving and departing from different airports. I've attempted to use google translate for the Ministry of Defense website to find the form. I've asked people for the form to submit. Others have stated they either sent an email to request for permission and no response. One person stated you can pay someone to do it for you, but not evidence or proof backing that or a referral. Use travelers/drone users need some head way on this! Can anyone share their experience here or help for that matter? Thanks!
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules