Camera and Gimbal issue. Red light indicator.
5088 5 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info.aujik
New
Japan

Hi,
My first post here. Bought the DJI 3 standard about 16 months ago and been using it a lot without any severe problems until today.

It started as usually without any signs of problems. Then suddenly while flying, I notice that the camera pointed down and I coulden't tilt it with the remote scroll button.
I restarted the drone and the gimbal was out of control and nothing I could do. Then I upgraded - via SD card - to latest Firmware, but did'nt fix it.

The little led indicator abow the camera is showing a Double Red Blink (0.1s on, 0.1s off, 0.1s on, 0.1s off). According to DJI's manual this means that the camera is overheated.
Can't see any reason why it should become overheated, especially since it was ordinary temperatur outside and I just used it for a couple of minutes.
Been checking all mechanical spots but it all seems fine. Hade a minor crash with it a while ago but been using it several times after that without any issues.

If anyone knows what might cause this problem and how to solve it, I would be very grateful for all kinds of support. I'm in the middle of shooting a music video with tight deadline so really need to get it going as soon as possible.

2017-5-23
Use props
info.aujik
New
Japan

Need to add that I did re-linked the controller and after that it went to normal green constant light. However the problem still remains.
2017-5-23
Use props
GlenH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16 ft

United States

try replacing or formatting the sd card, I replaced my sd card now works great
2020-7-16
Use props
WD9EON
Second Officer
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

Sounds like it got stuck and overheated.  When you start the drone, does it do the little dance or does it just hang in one spot?  Doesn't sound like a Firmware problem or an SD card problem.  
2020-7-17
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did ya check the ribbon or broad gray wires yet? the smallest damage can cause that too You can take a look to the connection plugs from the bird to the gimbal board and the ribbon from the gimbal board to the gimbal motors.
If they are losen a bit then the right signals don´t reach it back to the bird and you got these messages.
2020-7-19
Use props
djiuser_p5zAZD4nYzQY
lvl.2

Brazil

Can you solved? I change anothers cards and ribbon but error persist.
2021-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules