Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Updating Firmware in Mavic Pro - no can do
123Next >
9146 84 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danno25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8583 ft
United States

Dji Thor, have sent you my info twice....any update?

Scubbadude@gmail.com

Dan
2017-5-25
Use props
abrink3565
New
United States

Help! Same issue here! First drone can't even fly it because of having to do a firmware update! Thinking about returning it if they are this much trouble out of the box. Help!
2017-6-1
Use props
7TonRobot
New

United States

abrink3565 Posted at 2017-6-1 13:56
Help! Same issue here! First drone can't even fly it because of having to do a firmware update! Thinking about returning it if they are this much trouble out of the box. Help!

Same thing here.
2017-6-1
Use props
7TonRobot
New

United States

I just tried these steps from earlier in the thread but I'm not sure if this is correct. There isn't a "Record" button on the RC itself so I pressed record in the DJI GO app.

Copy that, please refer to  the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2.
1. Log into your DJI account.
2.Upgrade the firmware V01.03.0350.
3. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to V01.03.0700, it will be working.
2017-6-1
Use props
7TonRobot
New

United States

7TonRobot Posted at 2017-6-1 15:02
I just tried these steps from earlier in the thread but I'm not sure if this is correct. There isn't a "Record" button on the RC itself so I pressed record in the DJI GO app.

Copy that, please refer to  the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2.

*EDIT - I found the "Record" button on the RC - its the top left bumper with the red circle on it.
2017-6-1
Use props
7TonRobot
New

United States

7TonRobot Posted at 2017-6-1 15:08
*EDIT - I found the "Record" button on the RC - its the top left bumper with the red circle on it.

2017-6-1
Use props
7TonRobot
New

United States

2017-6-1
Use props
7TonRobot
New

United States

7TonRobot Posted at 2017-6-1 15:02

undefined 0x020106

undefined 0x020106

undefined 0x020106

2017-6-1
Use props
Skin00
New
United Kingdom

I have the same issue.
2017-6-2
Use props
7TonRobot
New

United States

Skin00 Posted at 2017-6-2 10:34
I have the same issue.

I spoke with support on the chat application and they asked me to first, calibrate the IMU and then try again. After doing that, they told me that they needed the email address from my DJI account and that they would need to do something to my account on their end that would allow me to update in 24 to 48 hours. It looks like the solution is to PM the Admin, Thor, with that information.
2017-6-2
Use props
Frustrated beyo
lvl.1
United States

I am in the exact same boat here in the USA. Spent hours and hours trying to upgrade firmware in every way imaginable but install fails at 78%. I called service and it was clear that the person was reading from a helpline script and was unable to provide any relevant help. I am so incredibly frustrated and feel as if there is no one willing to help.
2017-6-2
Use props
Skin00
New
United Kingdom

7TonRobot Posted at 2017-6-2 13:13
I spoke with support on the chat application and they asked me to first, calibrate the IMU and then try again. After doing that, they told me that they needed the email address from my DJI account and that they would need to do something to my account on their end that would allow me to update in 24 to 48 hours. It looks like the solution is to PM the Admin, Thor, with that information.

Thanks for the infomation, i have PM him already.
2017-6-3
Use props
Dow
New
Flight distance : 100197 ft
United States

I am having the same issue as "Tex21" I got a brand new Mavic and it will not update at all. I have tried every way possible and nothing works. I have used Assistant 2, DJI go 4 app,  Very frustrated with this very expense brick. I even contacted support and that was a waste of time since he took over 24 hours to respond to each email. 3 days later he sent me same software I already downloaded "assistant 2". I have sent a PM to DJI-Thor but waiting for a response.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
2017-6-3
Use props
FatihD
New
Flight distance : 2720 ft
Netherlands

Hello guys,

i bought my mavic pro 3 days ago in Netherlands and i am experiencing the same problem with the firmware. Goes to 78% and then fails. RC is succesfully upgraded to 03.07

Please help me DJI !!!
2017-6-3
Use props
fans66a687d7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1178763 ft
Portugal

Pleease need help!!!! .((
Same problem here..... i bought my mavic yesterday... same errors whem tried to upgrade... no flights yet ((

2017-6-4
Use props
Verdasca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1178763 ft
Portugal

Same problem here..... i bought my mavic yesterday... same errors whem tried to upgrade... no flights yet ((

Pleeeeeeaseeee heeeeelp!!!!!!!
2017-6-4
Use props
Code Magick
New
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-5-24 00:37
Could you please provide me your DJI account email?  I'd like to look into it.

Thor,

I have the exact same issue as Tex21 where my RC was able to upgrade to .700 fine, but the Mavic will not no matter what through DJI GO 4 or through DJI Assistant 2.  I have sent my e-mail for you to review.

Thanks.
2017-6-4
Use props
Code Magick
New
United States

Everyone please note that I followed the instructions provided by DJI-Thor and it worked!

After PM'ing DJI-Thor my e-mail address used for my DJI account, I saw the 01.03.0350 firmware version show in the list (I had to click the arrows in the top right to refresh the list). Next, I connected my RC via USB to my computer (Windows 10) and then powered on the Mavic and let it connect wirelessly to the RC. Now both the Mavic and RC were showing in my Assistant 2 program and I clicked on the 01.03.0350 firmware and clicked "Downgrade". After that was successful, I rebooted my Mavic and RC (I left the USB cable connected) and then chose the 01.03.0700 firmware after pressing the "Record" button on the RC to start recording. This time it did not get stuck and fail, but was successful!

Thanks DJI-Thor!
2017-6-4
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Code Magick Posted at 2017-6-4 22:16
Thor,

I have the exact same issue as Tex21 where my RC was able to upgrade to .700 fine, but the Mavic will not no matter what through DJI GO 4 or through DJI Assistant 2.  I have sent my e-mail for you to review.

Responded your PM.
2017-6-4
Use props
Code Magick
New
United States

Code Magick Posted at 2017-6-4 22:59
Everyone please note that I followed the instructions provided by DJI-Thor and it worked!

[view_image]

Adding picture of successful upgrade since original photo is not working.
Capture.PNG
2017-6-4
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

[view_image]

You are welcome,  enjoy the drone, looking forward wonderful pictures and videos from you~
2017-6-4
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

Verdasca Posted at 2017-6-4 04:30

Hi Verdasca, please PM me your DJI Account email, I will look into it.
2017-6-4
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

FatihD Posted at 2017-6-3 12:40
Hello guys,

i bought my mavic pro 3 days ago in Netherlands and i am experiencing the same problem with the firmware. Goes to 78% and then fails. RC is succesfully upgraded to 03.07

Responded your PM, please have a check.
2017-6-4
Use props
MoeyMo
New
Germany

Hi Thor,

same problems here.. via App and DJI Assistant no way to upgrade to the 0700 Version.
I'll send you a PM, hope we can get this done quick..
Thanks in advance.

Moey
2017-6-5
Use props
Frustrated beyo
lvl.1
United States

MoeyMo Posted at 2017-6-5 01:18
Hi Thor,

same problems here.. via App and DJI Assistant no way to upgrade to the 0700 Version.

Thor took care of me. Updated first try to .700 . I wish that service had been that helpful and knowledgeable. I am a bit old school and it took me awhile to understand how to use the forum.
2017-6-6
Use props
dreade
lvl.1
United States

I'm having the same issue. Please do whatever it is that needs to be done. Thanks!
2017-6-6
Use props
dreade
lvl.1
United States

dreade Posted at 2017-6-6 08:53
I'm having the same issue. Please do whatever it is that needs to be done. Thanks!

I'm still waiting with a Quad that I'm unable to fly. Please help me get the downgrade or the ability to get the application and quad to work as designed. Preferably without having to wait another 3 days.
2017-6-9
Use props
Sylvaines
New
Portugal

Hey guys I have the same problem! How can I get support? I tried everything I read on the forums
2017-7-3
Use props
Tex21
lvl.3
Flight distance : 230052 ft
Australia

Sylvaines Posted at 2017-7-3 09:56
Hey guys I have the same problem! How can I get support? I tried everything I read on the forums

It seems that DJI need your email address.  They must do something to authorise you.  It worked for me after I sent a PM to DJI Thor in this thread.  Send him a PM.
2017-7-4
Use props
Willy dji boot
New
New Zealand

I have this same issue
2017-7-6
Use props
RamaDrone
New
Singapore

Hi there,

Same issue here with the upgrade from V550 to V900.

I used the DJI Assistant 2 to do the upgrade, connected the RC and switched on the Mavic.
I pressed REC button before starting, then the update showed "Complete", then when i refresh the Firmware page i can see that the RC is indeed in V900 but the UAV is still under V550.

So i retried again, but this time it stopped at 88% (see below).

Any idea of how to fix this? Also, is it a problem that i have now my RC in V900 and the Mavic in V550? (see below)

Thanks for your help.

Alex
Capture.PNG
Capture 2.PNG
2017-7-7
Use props
ftmarques
New
Flight distance : 523865 ft
Brazil

HI,
I have bougth a Mavic recently, running 1.03.400 version, but when I try to upgrade with the APP, the upgrade stuck at 77% and failed.
When I use teh DJI assistant 2, I only have option to upgrade to 1.03.800 or 1.03.900 and its appear to happen sucessfully, but the version still 1.03.400.
It seams upgraded ok, but dont...

Now the message says that Mavic has some diferente versions modules and has to be upgraded again..  and this happen again, and again.... Already try with diferente computer (Windows 10, windows 8, Macosx) and even with App on Iphone or android too...  always the same problem..  can somebody helpme?

Thanx
2017-7-18
Use props
jepp53
New
Norway

ftmarques Posted at 2017-7-18 06:16
HI,
I have bougth a Mavic recently, running 1.03.400 version, but when I try to upgrade with the APP, the upgrade stuck at 77% and failed.
When I use teh DJI assistant 2, I only have option to upgrade to 1.03.800 or 1.03.900 and its appear to happen sucessfully, but the version still 1.03.400.

I have the same problem, cant upgrade from V550 to V900 or v800. I also have dji googles and there the headtrack dont work. Googles have v800 and I cant downgrade them to v550. I read in a forum that the version on googles and mavic pro to work proper. Help!!
2017-7-31
Use props
eyeloveteeth
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1015397 ft
  • >>>
United States

i also just received my mavic pro from Amazon this past Tuesday. I did all of my updates through the phone app and not through DJI assist, have you guys tried that? I ran into no problems.
2017-7-31
Use props
adbeal
lvl.1
United States

I'm having trouble creating a new post so i'm going to start here to see if I can get help.  My mavic stopped getting video tranmission today shortly after takeoff.  My Dji go 4 app was updated yesterday.  Could this be the reason?   
2017-8-1
Use props
fans5370f1e4
lvl.2
Ukraine

Hello there,
I just got my Mavic Pro yesterday, and this little drone came home to be my second drone. I have a Phantom $ also, but the trouble its with the Mavic, like a lot of users, I have firmware upgrade trouble.
Its now about 1h and 20 mins that my iPad connected to the remote control show me 100% downloaded V01.03.0550 but no message about upgrade successful or errors. So, dunno if al ready to go or it just not done with this upgrade. its a lot of trouble with firmware upgrade DJI, I have some trouble with my phantom 4 also. every upgrade is a pain in the a.., not really a good job on this.
2017-8-10
Use props
LobsterOfTruth
lvl.1
Germany

[view_image]

Thank you for your detailed description - it helped me to finally update my Mavic!!!

Only difference for me was that after requesting the beta firmware, I was asked to install either firmware V1.3.810 or V1.3.811 - of these two, only .811 was visible so I went with that. Worked perfectly fine.
2017-8-11
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

fans5370f1e4 Posted at 2017-8-10 20:48
Hello there,
I just got my Mavic Pro yesterday, and this little drone came home to be my second drone. I have a Phantom $ also, but the trouble its with the Mavic, like a lot of users, I have firmware upgrade trouble.
Its now about 1h and 20 mins that my iPad connected to the remote control show me 100% downloaded V01.03.0550 but no message about upgrade successful or errors. So, dunno if al ready to go or it just not done with this upgrade. its a lot of trouble with firmware upgrade DJI, I have some trouble with my phantom 4 also. every upgrade is a pain in the a.., not really a good job on this.

Try using IPHONE 6+  and higher and make sure your internet connection is fast. I could never update with an IPAD ESPECIALLY the MINI 2.

2017-8-11
Use props
fans5370f1e4
lvl.2
Ukraine

dronist Posted at 2017-8-11 07:34
Try using IPHONE 6+  and higher and make sure your internet connection is fast. I could never update with an IPAD ESPECIALLY the MINI 2.

Finally I have the last firmware installed. thx for your help.
2017-8-11
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans5370f1e4 Posted at 2017-8-11 11:09
Finally I have the last firmware installed. thx for your help.

You are welcome. Read the manual, practice in the academy on all the scenarios and then start with the BEGINNER MODE until you get the hang of it.

Have fun flying!
2017-8-11
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules