Updating Firmware in Mavic Pro - no can do
9364 84 2017-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IibbleDibble
New
Malaysia

Is it me or is this just too difficult. It seems that everyone has an idea or a workaround that may just get the firmware to update (I too have had issues every time and am currently struggling as usual). I've never seen any gadget that has so many issues with what should be a fairly routine function. Imagine if you bought a phone that has similar issues. It would be back in seconds. Come on DJI - develop some decent software.
2017-8-12
Use props
Talisa
lvl.1
Germany

Hi folks,
any idea to get the admins respond to PMs? I have the very same upgrade issue than all above and PMed to Thor and Natalia several times to get the old .350 firmware enabled for me. No answer so far. I'm hopping off into vaccation in 10 hours from now and would love to carry my drone with proper firmware with me.
BTW: chatting with DJI support on this was not very helpful at all. The advice was sending in a filled questionair lots of details to have this passed to the engeneers and having to wait at least 48 hours for a well known issue and a well known fix is not really the way customers wants a vendor to deal with issues.
Thx
Talisa
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Talisa Posted at 2017-8-13 23:08
Hi folks,
any idea to get the admins respond to PMs? I have the very same upgrade issue than all above and PMed to Thor and Natalia several times to get the old .350 firmware enabled for me. No answer so far. I'm hopping off into vaccation in 10 hours from now and would love to carry my drone with proper firmware with me.
BTW: chatting with DJI support on this was not very helpful at all. The advice was sending in a filled questionair lots of details to have this passed to the engeneers and having to wait at least 48 hours for a well known issue and a well known fix is not really the way customers wants a vendor to deal with issues.

Replied your another post, please check it.
2017-8-14
Use props
djiuser_7qBJhjTBFi7h
New

Zambia

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-6-4 23:23
You are welcome,  enjoy the drone, looking forward wonderful pictures and videos from you~

Hello. Help needed as well its 2022 and this problem still persist. How do i pm, what is your email address?
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_7qBJhjTBFi7h Posted at 6-21 22:50
Hello. Help needed as well its 2022 and this problem still persist. How do i pm, what is your email address?

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Just to double confirm, may we know if you have an issue with updating the firmware? Besides, could you please tell us more details about it? Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out.
2022-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules