Osmo+ sound issue on video
1130 5 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Parker B
New
France

Hi there,

I know that we have to use the external mic to have a good sound. But I met this issue with my Osmo+ with the DJI mount (full DJI) when I use the Osmo+ in my car (I make car review in France).
here is a sample :

I changed the mic for a Rode pro and this is the same bad result ! Is there an issue with the jack plug according to you ? Is there a saturation setting in the application ?
Now I use a workaround to capture sound with my brave and powerful Tascam but it's shame And I always see the blurry right side.
First and maybe last experience with DJI.
2017-5-24
Use props
Parker Bol
lvl.1

France

Ok. I found that the audio "volume" can be change and with a lower volume like 15 instead of 30, the saturation disappears.
2017-5-24
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Tascam or Zoom recorder is your right choice for professional use. Don't waste your time on getting your audit into Osmo cause you may create sync issues. Although, this issue seems to have been overcome.
2017-5-24
Use props
Parker B
New
France

DTK Posted at 2017-5-24 16:49
Tascam or Zoom recorder is your right choice for professional use. Don't waste your time on getting your audit into Osmo cause you may create sync issues. Although, this issue seems to have been overcome.

Overcome by what or how please ?
2017-6-6
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

You record your audio away from the noisy camera and sync in post. That what the professionals do. It is also more flexible without a long wire from your cam to the sound source. You can also operate multiple recorder for your needs.
2017-6-6
Use props
Cookies & Java
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Something worth noting here is that the wireless frequency can cause interference. I have to set my OSMO to 5G to work okay with my Rode mics.
2017-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules