Is the Mavic getting QuickShot/Rocket/Dronie/Helix?
15158 59 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamesw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169364 ft
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-14 07:45
Try selling back your iPhone 6 mac air etc to Apple see how muc they will offer you, yes cars with big improvements houses etc can always have the potential to improve with upgrades extensions, but we are talking about Mavic phantom here not the same thing,

I understand you are trolling me now. But you got me,  I'll bite.

You do realize I'm not talking about the dollar value increasing or resale price. I'm saying the functionality improves after the initial purchase.  

But you probably already knew that and just wanted to object to something I posted. I get it.
2017-6-14
Use props
jamesw
lvl.3
Canada

Perhaps it will.... ;)

2017-6-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

jamesw Posted at 2017-6-14 07:52
I understand you are trolling me now. But you got me,  I'll bite.

You do realize I'm not talking about the dollar value increasing or resale price. I'm saying the functionality improves after the initial purchase.  

2. Customers these days expect that the value of their purchase will increase beyond their initial purchase.  They look at their purchase as an investment and they expect that the company will support them throughout the life of the product. THIS IS YOUR POST.

firstly I'm not trolling you but you made above statement, now you realised you decide to Chang what you said, if you didn't say it in the first place , then I wouldn't have commented on it. Like I said it's delusional.

Read what you said .CUSTOMERS THESE DAYS EXPECT THAT THE VALUE OF THEIR PURCHASE TO INCREASE BEYOND THEIR PURCHASE. now I read that to mean it will be worth more than they paid for it.

You did use the word value...
2017-6-14
Use props
jamesw
lvl.3
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-14 08:07
2. Customers these days expect that the value of their purchase will increase beyond their initial purchase.  They look at their purchase as an investment and they expect that the company will support them throughout the life of the product. THIS IS YOUR POST.

firstly I'm not trolling you but you made above statement, now you realised you decide to Chang what you said, if you didn't say it in the first place , then I wouldn't have commented on it. Like I said it's delusional.

keep on trolling.
2017-6-14
Use props
jonah11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 261450 ft
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-14 08:07

value = money?
2017-6-14
Use props
Glenn Goodlett
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27978153 ft
  • >>>
United States

Word on the street is NO.
2017-6-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

If that's the best you can do, obviously can't defend what you said, so good day.
2017-6-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Correct that's how I read it anyway.
2017-6-14
Use props
CynicalZombie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179813 ft
United States

The top hit for "define value" in google resulted in...

"the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something."

that's noun definition #1

I'd say he used the word correctly.  I knew what he meant.
2017-6-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

CynicalZombie Posted at 2017-6-14 08:42

"the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something."

Value means worth.

Worth having a value of, or equal in value to, as in money:
2017-6-14
Use props
jamesw
lvl.3
Canada

CynicalZombie Posted at 2017-6-14 08:42

I'm glad you understood what I meant!
2017-6-14
Use props
CynicalZombie
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-14 08:53
Value means worth.

Worth having a value of, or equal in value to, as in money:

Umm no... that word has multiple definitions...

noun
noun: value; plural noun: values
1. the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.
2. a person's principles or standards of behavior; one's judgment of what is important in life.

verb
1. estimate the monetary worth of (something).
2. consider (someone or something) to be important or beneficial; have a high opinion of.
2017-6-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

CynicalZombie Posted at 2017-6-14 09:20
Umm no... that word has multiple definitions...

noun

Look you can try and put whatever spin you like on it below is the way it was written.

" Customers these days expect that the value of their purchase will increase beyond their initial purchase"

You see beyond initial purchase, do you think he means it will be worth less or more than he paid for it.

Purchase: to acquire something by paying for it.

You cannot reason people out of a position that they did not reason themselves into.”
2017-6-14
Use props
CynicalZombie
lvl.4
United States

Thinking he meant that is one thing.  Once it was pointed out that you misinterpreted what he meant (as I pointed out that word has several definitions), you should have dropped it.  But whatever... you seem to troll in a lot of threads here.
2017-6-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

CynicalZombie Posted at 2017-6-14 10:29
Thinking he meant that is one thing.  Once it was pointed out that you misinterpreted what he meant (as I pointed out that word has several definitions), you should have dropped it.  But whatever... you seem to troll in a lot of threads here.

How original you are, he didn't explain it he actually changed what he said  , and if you have enough thick skin to start your post with  BS , then you should not be so thin skinned with the answers you get.
2017-6-14
Use props
jamesw
lvl.3
United States

I won't be taking the bait or paying attention to what he says in here anymore.

I do look forward to constructive conversations with the rest of you!
2017-6-14
Use props
Panaceabeachbum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 871430 ft
United States

Back on point I dont believe it will not be added initially because DJI wants you to buy another quad.
There is a pretty well documented track record for support after sale.

maybe down the road they will be added, I would like them if for nothing more than increasing the qaulirty of my videos

2017-6-14
Use props
jamesw
lvl.3
Canada

Here's a crazy question:
Would you be willing to pay to unlock more intelligent modes for your Mavic? If you would, how much would you pay for the whole set that comes with SPARK?  
2017-6-14
Use props
Kevin Stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 649426 ft
India

Quick shot for mavic is Out on iOS.
2017-9-18
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Yep DJI has incorporated quick shots! It is out for Android and iOS although Android you might have to wait a day to update
2017-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules