DJI Spark Shipping Thread
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaa605903
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7500 ft
Poland

Sparky Mike Posted at 2017-6-16 07:38
Not only that, if you "didn't make the cutoff" your order is likely now marked as Shipped even though it won't ship 'til the 30th.

Being marked as Shipped means you can no longer cancel your order to order from elsewhere. Lame.

I have a different understanding of a word "shipped". And this is far from "will be shipped in two weeks".
2017-6-16
Use props
CurtisUK
New
United States

Ordered White Base from Amazon on June 13th via Amazon. Shipping date was suggested at arriving before Mon, June 19... Fedex have just delivered so taking the afternoon off work!
2017-6-16
Use props
BocaDecals
New
Flight distance : 78507 ft
United States

This morning at 4 am my white more bundle changed to shipping pending and I was charged. I was told yesterday it would ship in a couple weeks with another batch. I'm in Florida, USA.

Ordered 2017-05-26 00:50:07 (UTC)

2017-6-16
Use props
fans46eed1c2
lvl.1
United States

BocaDecals Posted at 2017-6-16 07:48
This morning at 4 am my white more bundle changed to shipping pending and I was charged. I was told yesterday it would ship in a couple weeks with another batch. I'm in Florida, USA.

Same here - I am now officially angry as well. My order for Alpine FlyMore 2017-05-24 21:00 was marked shipped. CS says they do not know when it will actually be shipped. Meanwhile I cannot cancel my order.

I ordered just the Spark from Apple last night - and it just arrived on my doorstep.

If I don't get a tracking number by tonight I will tell American Express to cancel/dispute the charge. This is truly terrible customer service.
2017-6-16
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

The DJI Spark is now available on amazon http://amzn.to/2sybFMh

How long till it is in stock for next day delivery do you think ?
2017-6-16
Use props
Veilance73
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1136181 ft
United Kingdom

DK Sparky Posted at 2017-6-16 05:41
ordered the same as you but 1,5 hours later, mine is still pending.........

Just received tracking info: DPD for delivery on Monday 19th.

Unfortunately I had to send my Mavic in for service due a forward vision error, so no flying for me at all over the weekend.

I hope Dji is keeping things fair, and going down the dispatch list nice and evenly, so we'll all be in possession of our Spark's soon!
2017-6-16
Use props
skipskops
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25581 ft
United States

And now the waiting game begins... been watching my tracking like a hawk. Blue fly more combo is supposed to be delivered Tuesday 6/21 fingers crossed!
2017-6-16
Use props
scrib85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27671 ft
United States

fans189c4064 Posted at 2017-6-16 03:32
Ordered Yellow Fly More on June 6th from Amazon through DJI store.  Just got shipping notice.  Should arrive June 20th.

ordered my yellow fly more on May 25th and have not receiving any shipping information.
2017-6-16
Use props
calmplex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20922 ft
  • >>>
United States

dari_017 Posted at 2017-6-16 05:09
Ok so finally woke up today and it is now marked as shipped , I was starting to loose faith , no tracking number yet but they took the money from my card, for all of those checking with DJI CS don't believe what they said about your order shipping later or till the 30th , they told me yesterday that mine would not make it till the 27th , and I woke up today with the shipped status ,DJI CS has now idea what's going on in China, so keep checking your emails , I don't think people will have to wait till the 30th , hopefully everybody gets theirs soon

Order time 2017-05-24 23:34:19 (UTC) , going to Texas

nice... i 'm glad i found your post. I ordered around the same time but mine is shipping to CA.  I'm hoping this means  I'll be getting some kind of email notice soon.

Order Time: 2017-05-24 23:37:30 (UTC)
2017-6-16
Use props
lfkiter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111942 ft
United States

Cravenfan Posted at 2017-6-16 07:37
This process is maddening. I'm officially upset. The reason to do a pre-order seems to offer little to no value vs ordering later via Amazon. Unreal.

I totally agree, I ordered back on 5/26, was told est delivery 6/30.  Then Amazon orders are arriving by 6/20?? WTF!!
2017-6-16
Use props
lfkiter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111942 ft
United States

BocaDecals Posted at 2017-6-16 07:48

Interesting, I ordered on 5/26 as well.  Still at authorized, and they got $$ on order date.  I'm in FL as well.
2017-6-16
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Spark arrived early    

The Red Club is ready and the batteries are charging
Rich

IMG_8783.JPG IMG_8784.JPG IMG_8785.JPG
2017-6-16
Use props
fans7c8f367b
lvl.2
United States

Spark Fly More Combo (Alpine White)
Order Time: 2017-05-25 08:16:39 (UTC)

I've contacted DJI CS many times and they always told me "On or Before 30th June"  but since this morning, my status changed from "Authorized" to "Pay Confirmed"
It now also says "Shipped" in the progression bar. Shipped via FedEX but no tracking number yet. I'm in Houston, TX by the way.

2017-6-16
Use props
fans04932e4b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149613 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Someone from Germany who already has a shipping status can tell me if the dji spark is send by DHL and if so by DHL Express?

FYI it's because i will need a redirection to my holiday destination (Nachsendeauftrag) which won't work with Express deliveries by DHL. {:4_142:}
2017-6-16
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

fans7c8f367b Posted at 2017-6-16 11:49
Order Time: 2017-05-25 08:16:39 (UTC)

How do you know it was shipped via Fed Ex?  My online status is exactly the same since early this morning but I haven't received any email or tracking info.  I'm in Pennsylvania.
2017-6-16
Use props
Maxi3D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

skipskops Posted at 2017-6-16 10:11
And now the waiting game begins... been watching my tracking like a hawk. Blue fly more combo is supposed to be delivered Tuesday 6/21 fingers crossed!

The 21st is Wednesday. Sorry.
2017-6-16
Use props
LukeSkywalker33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 245331 ft
United States

CurtisUK Posted at 2017-6-16 07:44
Ordered White Base from Amazon on June 13th via Amazon. Shipping date was suggested at arriving before Mon, June 19... Fedex have just delivered so taking the afternoon off work!

Did you order from the DJI store on Amazon or from
Amazon directly?  I ordered from Amazon directly and still haven't heard anything. Got tempted to to buy just the Spark at a local dealer but decided to wait for my white fly more combo to come from Amazon.
2017-6-16
Use props
fans56eb1644
lvl.1
United States

LukeSkywalker33 Posted at 2017-6-16 12:57
Did you order from the DJI store on Amazon or from
Amazon directly?  I ordered from Amazon directly and still haven't heard anything. Got tempted to to buy just the Spark at a local dealer but decided to wait for my white fly more combo to come from Amazon.

you should just order from offical DJI store through Amazon. I place order for fly combo on 6/14 and it is shipped out this morning with Fedex #
2017-6-16
Use props
fans7c8f367b
lvl.2
United States

Jimmers Posted at 2017-6-16 12:32
How do you know it was shipped via Fed Ex?  My online status is exactly the same since early this morning but I haven't received any email or tracking info.  I'm in Pennsylvania.

It says FedEX only when I use the mobile version of the DJI Store website Haven't received any email yet.

Photo Jun 16, 16 29 59.jpg
2017-6-16
Use props
Bernal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1143251 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

Thanks dji. Just in time.

Thanks dji. On time.

Thanks dji. On time.
2017-6-16
Use props
FB22
New

United States

Shipping to Kentucky, US. no update yet from amazon.

spark.PNG
2017-6-16
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
United States

fans7c8f367b Posted at 2017-6-16 13:33
It says FedEX only when I use the mobile version of the DJI Store website  Haven't received any email yet.

OK....mine shows FedEx too if I look on the mobile version.  However, the mobile version doesn't say "SHIPPED".  It says "Shipping Status:  PENDING".  I see yours says that as well.  I hope they didn't just change it to make us think it's on it's way and to prevent us from cancelling our order to purchase else where.  Because if you notice, once the status is listed as "shipped", the "Refund Order" option is no longer available.  

Once I noticed that my order was listed as "shipped" I contacted online chat to see why I hadn't received an email or tracking info yet and the response I got said it wasn't scheduled to ship until 6/30.  I then asked why is it listed as shipped if it isn't shipping until the 30th and the CSR said he made a mistake and that it was waiting to be picked up by the courier and my email should be coming soon.  I thought it sounded like he was just trying to please me but thought he may have just truly made a mistake.  I'm still waiting for that email and/or tracking info.

I'm beginning to think they just changed the status to SHIPPED to lock us in and make us think they are coming so we won't be contacting them as much asking when they will ship.

UGGGHHHHH!!!!!!   {:4_142:}
2017-6-16
Use props
dari_017
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6016004 ft
  • >>>
United States

calmplex Posted at 2017-6-16 10:41
nice... i 'm glad i found your post. I ordered around the same time but mine is shipping to CA.  I'm hoping this means  I'll be getting some kind of email notice soon.

Order Time: 2017-05-24 23:37:30 (UTC)

Yeah i see we are 3 minutes apart cool, well since this morning i still don't have a tracking number, I've been reading here now and there is a lot of people in the same situation, package marked as shipped but no tracking number or email, i wonder if they just marked it like that because it was Friday , and even though the payment is processed and package ready , the weekend was coming and they just left them ready for Monday shipping because they ran out of time at the end of their shift, and I think DJI does not work Saturday or Sunday, so might be looking at an early Monday shipping.
2017-6-16
Use props
Dronepr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 492539 ft
Puerto Rico

Millo Posted at 2017-6-15 04:05
1 Place Order 2 Payment Reviewing 3 Payment Success 4 Shipped I made it shipped from China to Puerto Rico.

Me too from PR. I ordered the fly more white alpine. Where you from?
2017-6-16
Use props
BocaDecals
New
Flight distance : 78507 ft
United States

Jimmers Posted at 2017-6-16 14:12
OK....mine shows FedEx too if I look on the mobile version.  However, the mobile version doesn't say "SHIPPED".  It says "Shipping Status:  PENDING".  I see yours says that as well.  I hope they didn't just change it to make us think it's on it's way and to prevent us from cancelling our order to purchase else where.  Because if you notice, once the status is listed as "shipped", the "Refund Order" option is no longer available.  

Once I noticed that my order was listed as "shipped" I contacted online chat to see why I hadn't received an email or tracking info yet and the response I got said it wasn't scheduled to ship until 6/30.  I then asked why is it listed as shipped if it isn't shipping until the 30th and the CSR said he made a mistake and that it was waiting to be picked up by the courier and my email should be coming soon.  I thought it sounded like he was just trying to please me but thought he may have just truly made a mistake.  I'm still waiting for that email and/or tracking info.

As I menttioned earlier in the thread I got a notice around 4 am EST that my payment was accepted and my order switched to shipping pending. On desktop it says shipped. Mobile as pending. Same as you. No emails yet.

I'm hoping it truly does ship within 24 hours of that notice I received. I would hope DJI woudl not be the type of company to do this just to capture payment to fill their bank account and stop us from canceling. (which I was not planning on doing, I was set to patiently wait another 2 weeks)
2017-6-16
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
United States

Well, I still haven't received an email but a FedEx tracking number is now listed under my "SHIPPED" status.  However, the tracking number isn't showing any tracking data yet.  Fingers crossed it shows soon so I know what day it's going to arrive
EDIT:  Email arrived shortly after I posted this.  
2017-6-16
Use props
BKendrew
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mine came today from China.  I would say DJI delivered on time.  FedEx two days from China.  

Firmware update of drone and controller experience is a little clunking but got thru it.  Video latency was initially choppy and lagging,  Restarted phone, controller and drone and it seemed to clear it up.  Raining here and not dark outside.  Will give this a go tomorrow.
2017-6-16
Use props
fanscf1ce6f4
New

United States

Jimmers Posted at 2017-6-16 18:40
Well, I still haven't received an email but a FedEx tracking number is now listed under my "SHIPPED" status.  However, the tracking number isn't showing any tracking data yet.  Fingers crossed it shows soon so I know what day it's going to arrive
EDIT:  Email arrived shortly after I posted this.

Okay I am now encouraged after being discouraged.  Here is where I am at now:

Order Details
Order Time:        2017-05-24 21:39:23 (UTC)

During chat with DJI yesterday I was told I missed the cut-off time for the June 15th shipping (which was based on payment processing not order time I have found out).  I was told it would ship out June 30th.

This morning I see that my status was updated to shipped but no email with tracking info.  I chatted with DJI and they said that even though it stated shipped it would not ship out until June 27th.

This afternoon I chat with DJI again just to see if the story was the same, it was not.  I was told it was in the "picking" process and that my ordered had been "scanned to go out" and that the process could take up to two business days to complete.  Following that process I was told it would then take 2 to 5 business days to be delivered.

This evening my status is updated with tracking and I also got an email with the same info.  Mine is shipped by FedEx, I have the tracking but FedEx does not recognize the number yet.  I am sure it will register tomorrow or possibly Monday at the latest.

I don't mind a little wait, I do need it before June 30th as I go on travel which I think is going to be fine based on this info.  Its wild how so many supplier have gotten pretty good at product launch establishing our future expectations.  I think DJI did pretty good on this launch really.  I think they have a few things to figure out to get it perfected but not bad all things considered.

Good luck to you all!
2017-6-16
Use props
andym91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 113166 ft
United States

fanscf1ce6f4 Posted at 2017-6-16 19:15

Order Details

I think a big part of the problem is that they are HQ'd in China which makes it hard for these things to get here. Customs etc. At least that's what I believe based on seeing everyone else's tracking info that they posted here. You'd think that since they have offices here in North America that they'd have inventory here as well to ship out. I'd give them maybe 1 or 2 more big launches for them to get it right. Still a lot better than the Mavic fiasco!
2017-6-16
Use props
dari_017
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6016004 ft
  • >>>
United States

fanscf1ce6f4 Posted at 2017-6-16 19:15

Order Details

Same here just got my tracking number about 2 hours ago , mine doesn't work either yet, hopefully we will be able to track it tomorrow. Im anxious to see the estimated delivery date.  
2017-6-16
Use props
fans32d0ed53
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8615 ft
United States

Just received my tracking email for alpine white fly more combo order date 2017-05-25 01:14:32 (UTC)
2017-6-16
Use props
fansd1d3fe67
New
United States

Just got a shipping notification for my white fly more combo ordered 5/25/17.
2017-6-16
Use props
evilsoya
lvl.2
United States

Same here hahaa 5/25
2017-6-17
Use props
vassing
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1173553 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Anyone in the Copenhagen Metropolitan Area who has received the DJI Spark yet?
2017-6-17
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

My spark is arriving here Monday !!

I have just ordered this power bank http://amzn.to/2typyaC as I just found out that you can charge the spark via USB, this once can charge it 10 times on a single charge !! Cant wait
2017-6-17
Use props
evilsoya
lvl.2
United States

More shipping details. Coming next wednesday!!
IMG_3072.PNG
2017-6-17
Use props
LukeSkywalker33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 245331 ft
United States

Has anyone that ordered directly from Amazon (not DJI on Amazon) gotten anything yet? Ordered on the 25th and haven't heard a thing. My preorder is still pending.
2017-6-17
Use props
andym91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 113166 ft
United States

LukeSkywalker33 Posted at 2017-6-17 03:50
Has anyone that ordered directly from Amazon (not DJI on Amazon) gotten anything yet? Ordered on the 25th and haven't heard a thing. My preorder is still pending.

If you're seller was "Amazon LLC" you might be out of luck. They're are currently out of stock and don't seem to have any idea on when they will restock =\
2017-6-17
Use props
mtnlandpix
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

mtnlandpix Posted at 2017-5-25 12:52
US- just ordered White Fly More Combo- 2017-05-25-20:07:38

Just got my Fedex tracking number.  Delivery to my home on 6-21. Yeah!
2017-6-17
Use props
Un33kone
lvl.1
United States

Well Seems as if,for me anyway, DJI doing what they say
Got "shipped" in account yesterday
Recieved notification this morning
Purchased Direct DJI May 25 00:14:26 (utc) Alpine Flymore combo to FL
Just to let everyone know to be able to compare their utc time frame
Here's hoping every one in the May 24-25 time frame gets it some time next week instead of the proclaimed June 30 date
IMG_4402.PNG
2017-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules