DJI Spark Shipping Thread
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mlg2m
lvl.1
France

Hbro Posted at 2017-6-22 15:18
You must be the only one in France who got  it!
Have fun

I mean... YEAH I think Yes!! I was so sad to see the US delivery all orders after mine... But finally!

Hope everything's will going great for you guys... And again! Do not listen what the CS is saying... It was a 30th June process thing for me...

I let you know my Youtube unboxing ;)
2017-6-23
Use props
inamski
lvl.2
Flight distance : 538 ft
Canada

SparkFan2017 Posted at 2017-6-22 15:14
Anyone from Toronto area received tracking or shipment for color fly more combo yet?

Yeap  Ordered on 24Th May  - and Its on the way to get delivered today
2017-6-23
Use props
SparkFan2017
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2041 ft
Canada

Excellent, enjoy! What color did you order?

I ordered yellow fly more May 25th , status has not changed since I placed order and $$$ out from PayPal. :-(
2017-6-23
Use props
inamski
lvl.2
Flight distance : 538 ft
Canada

SparkFan2017 Posted at 2017-6-23 03:57
Excellent, enjoy! What color did you order?

I ordered yellow fly more May 25th , status has not changed since I placed order and $$$ out from PayPal. :-(

White    and   this one from ebay     http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &fromuid=842197
2017-6-23
Use props
maXX1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 79469 ft
Germany

Ordered red fly more on 5/31 and still waiting for shipping notice
2017-6-23
Use props
heightoffield
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2670423 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

maXX1 Posted at 2017-6-23 04:54
Ordered red fly more on 5/31 and still waiting for shipping notice

Which color? The Fly More Combo with any other color than the White?
2017-6-23
Use props
fanscd665409
New
United States

I got the Mavic Pro 1 week ago (My first drone) I  was considering exchanging it for the spark combo...

I don't think so!!
2017-6-23
Use props
scrib85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27671 ft
United States

when you consider the spark combo at $699 gets you basically the battery life of the mavic at $999 at 1/5 the mavic range, i wonder why not get the mavic?  and not have to wait anymore.
2017-6-23
Use props
NerdyGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156867 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI is up to their old games again.     They are shipping out combo's from Amazon  BEFORE DJI DOES.
This is the same games that they were pulling on the Mavic..... but Mavic was MUCH worse.   

Below you will find a transcript of my chat with CS.    Just as before, with the Mavic.... DJI DOES NOT CARE AT ALL about individualy orders.    Follow the money.
They get a MASSIVE order from Amazon and they throw a TON of product to Amazon, they fill the orders.... then DJI has to rebuild stock to fill the individual orders on
thier website.   They did this the same way with the Mavic and that delayed the Mavic deliveries for WEEKS, because DJI was filling ORDERS THAT WERE MADE AT CES FIRST!! Before they delivered individual orders on thier website.    If you look below, you see that the CS rep is trying to blow smoke and try to make excuses why Amazon ships BEFORE them.  Truth is, follow the money.  They MAKE FAR more money selling a ton to Amazon, before filling your puny individual order.
Know to order from Amazon in the future.  You WILL get your item faster.

---
Hi, thank you for contacting DJI Pre-Sales. This is Manuel, how may I assist you today?

Hello. How may I help you?
12:14

I thought you guys were shipping the Spark as a first come first serve. That is TOTALLY untrue.. People who ordered their combo, AFTER me have already received their device & I haven't even had a shipping notice.

Okay. Let me check it for you. Just give me a moment.

Upon checking, the estimated shipment date of your order is on 30th of June.
12:16

Please be advised that you ordered the combo which is estimated to ship on 30th of June.

And also it is posted on our website so our customers like is well informed on that matter

Correct. Same question. I did order a combo.... But WHY ARE OTHERS WHO ORDERED AFTER ME ALREADY GETTING THIER UNITS?
12:18

Apologies for that but can you provide me a screenshot or proof that they received their Spark combo after your date of order? Thank you

Sure can...

Blue fly-more combo, ordered from Amazon DJI store on 6/5.  Got my shipping notification and tracking info today (woohoo!).  Scheduled for delivery on 6/21.  Shipping from China to Florida (US).  Excited!!

J Beaker

Your forum
12:19

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &fromuid=534913

Let me check that. Thank you

Apologies but like what on the statement, he purchased it on Amazon not directly in DJI. Amazon is a thrid party seller of our products, please be guided that we do have a different process for the shipment.

They must ordered it as bulk so that they have a lots of stocks

We follow our shipment posted on our website

So, let me see if I have this right.  You give priority to Amazon over selling product directly from you?

And we dont have any control or access on the shipment date that Amazon offers
12:24

Well, you sure as hell can fill YOUR orders first and send product to Amazon AFTER

So you ARE NOT giving priorities in order... Clearly your up to your old games again.

Not cool DJI.... NOT AT ALL COOL
12:26

Apologies but like if that is what youre seeing and thinking right now. Like Ive said they ordered it bulk at the very first time we released that so that they came it first before you, they have the right to sell that

and they also have the right to gave what shipment date they will give to their customers since we dont have any control over that matter, please be guided on that
12:28

You guys created the product... and you granting orders to Amazon BEFORE YOU SHIP?  What kind of business structure is that?
12:29

Please be advised that we do ship first before the Amazon, we do ship the first batch on 15th of June and the Amazon didnt ship on that date cause we need to ship our own product first.

Ooooooooookay, doesn't change the fact that some dude who orderd their combo AFTER me is getting the product BEFORE me.  So explain your way out of that on!
12:30

one
12:32

Apologies on that if you experienced that one, please be guided that not all information in the forum is true and accurate.

Neither are what DJI promises "Shipping on First come first serve"  That is a total and blatent lie
12:35

Sometimes or rather usual, all informations they put on the forum are not correct and not accurate
12:37

Same is true with DJI

Not all you saw on net is true and correct, some of that are tools for putting some bad image or record in the name of DJI.

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

no

Alright. Thank you for contacting DJI. Have a nice day!

Without any further response, the chat has been closed automatically.

Click Continue
2017-6-23
Use props
NerdyGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156867 ft
  • >>>
United States

Replace the word Mavic with Spark & you got a similar case:

2017-6-23
Use props
fans917524b3
lvl.1

United States

DJI is terrible. They should never allow customers to have ordered 2 sparks because that contributed to a back log. One customer 1 Spark until months later when stock is full. I don't agree that Amazon or the people at CES should get a bulk shipment or preference over the every day lone customer.
2017-6-23
Use props
Nikopol_TO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33911 ft
Canada

DHL is very bad on delivery, they just decided to reschedule delivery .... even if their system was showing out for delivery...
2017-6-23
Use props
FB22
New

United States

just canceled my spark red fly more order. Had canceled original order from amazon llc and reordered previously due to amazon llc orders being given the shaft. Order was placed on amazon from DJI official store. After reading about everyones shipping experiences and the connectivity issues people are reporting, I decided I will just get a Mavic. I can get a standard mavic for around 900 and mavic fly more for around 1100. which do you guys believe would be better? The batteries and props I can get for about 50 and 6/pair respectively on their own.
2017-6-23
Use props
Recovry4x4
lvl.1
United States

Here is my take.  Life isn't fair. Sure, many folks who ordered after me,  got their unit. I can't fix that. If DJI wants to be a horses rump, that is there choice.  When I ordered,  the expected ship date for the green flymore was 6/30/17. If it doesn't ship then, I will cancelmo order.

What scares me more are the reviews of the Go 4 app. I see  nothing good there.
2017-6-24
Use props
fans4f94f6d3
New
Flight distance : 6952 ft
United States

NerdyGuy Posted at 2017-6-23 12:25
DJI is up to their old games again.     They are shipping out combo's from Amazon  BEFORE DJI DOES.
This is the same games that they were pulling on the Mavic..... but Mavic was MUCH worse.   

Actually, you are not really interpreting this correctly.  Amazon placed their order for many many DJI units before you ever did; so they got their units first (as they should) and people ordering from them are getting their units sooner.
2017-6-24
Use props
Mlg2m
lvl.1
France

Hi guys!

Here is my "Fly more combo" DJI Spark Alpine White UNBOXING from Paris :

Enjoy it! I'll put you up some of my first footage very soon!

2017-6-24
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 141549 ft
United States

Recovry4x4 Posted at 2017-6-24 03:22
Here is my take.  Life isn't fair. Sure, many folks who ordered after me,  got their unit. I can't fix that. If DJI wants to be a horses rump, that is there choice.  When I ordered,  the expected ship date for the green flymore was 6/30/17. If it doesn't ship then, I will cancelmo order.

What scares me more are the reviews of the Go 4 app. I see  nothing good there.

I agree, I accepted the fact that mine won't ship until 6/30/17.  If it ships sooner great if not until the 30th then that is fine.
2017-6-24
Use props
fansd1d5ccee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118540 ft
United States

Still nothing on my order for blue spark fly more but did get my extra battery and propellers via amazon.. so got that going for me
2017-6-24
Use props
p1lk
New
United Kingdom

I have an even better one for you - my order placed on the 28th of May (which I've been checking on daily - waiting to be shipped)  has disappeared entirely, the page now says I have no orders outstanding, go shop some more.. yet my bank is showing the full amount paid.. so not even a refund.. WHAT the HELL DJI??????
2017-6-24
Use props
kev001
lvl.2
Flight distance : 251778 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered 27th UK from DJI  .. Payment authorised by paypal  .. still no delivery!  anyone else from the uk got shipping on or after the 27th?
2017-6-24
Use props
Rhoffmann
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41755 ft
United States

Rhoffmann Posted at 2017-6-22 16:42
Ordered white fly more on 5/26. Shipped on 6/21 and is presently in Newark NJ scheduled to be delivered in NY tomorrow morning

Arrived Friday AM. All good
2017-6-24
Use props
fansac15e925
lvl.1
Italy

My card has been charged on the 18th of June yet no shipment. This is not fair.
2017-6-25
Use props
Recovry4x4
lvl.1
United States

fansac15e925 Posted at 2017-6-25 09:55
My card has been charged on the 18th of June yet no shipment. This is not fair.

Nothing new here, my card was charged 25 May and still nothing. I ordered a meadow green fly more from the  US, what did you order?
2017-6-25
Use props
Hbro
lvl.1

France

Recovry4x4 Posted at 2017-6-25 10:37
Nothing new here, my card was charged 25 May and still nothing. I ordered a meadow green fly more from the  US, what did you order?

Same here. Ordered the 26th of May Lava Red Fly more, France, charged the 22nd of June (868€). I've been kind of harassing the CS once everyday. They told me twice it would ship on the 23rd of June from their U.K. warehouse but now completely changed their story and telling me a bit curtly, the 13th of July!!!  If it's not on my doorstep by the 30th of June, I will cancel my order.
Hope to see my shipment details by tomorrow!!!
2017-6-25
Use props
fansac15e925
lvl.1
Italy

They told me that the card would have been charhe'd only when the shipment was due.

BTW I ordered a meadow green too, but from Italy! I have been told 30th of June and I am OK with that shipment date but I am not going to wait extra days tbh.
2017-6-25
Use props
fanscabb2578
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10010 ft
United States

I ordered the meadow green fly more on May 24th @2232 hrs. Still waiting. Its funny, my spare batteries are already being shipped from advexure. Just going to wait until the 30th and see what happens.
2017-6-25
Use props
fanscabb2578
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10010 ft
United States

Sorry, to be specific its a meadow green Fm

I live in the Chicago land area

Order Time: 2017-05-24 22:34:57 (UTC)

Their CS emailed me after i inquired about delivery. They indicated that they were going to ship on 6/21. But no update since then.
2017-6-25
Use props
fansac15e925
lvl.1
Italy

fanscabb2578 Posted at 2017-6-25 18:07
Sorry, to be specific its a meadow green Fm

I live in the Chicago land area

What's your payment status?

Mine just went from authorized to confirmed.
2017-6-25
Use props
GlennH96
lvl.1
Ireland

Likewise, payment status just shifted to 'Pay Confirmed', hoping that means the Spark will be in my hands by the end of the work week
2017-6-25
Use props
Hbro
lvl.1

France

GlennH96 Posted at 2017-6-25 22:35
Likewise, payment status just shifted to 'Pay Confirmed', hoping that means the Spark will be in my hands by the end of the work week

Same here. Went to confirmed as of this morning!!! (France)
If it really ships from their U.K. warehouse via Dhl and today, I should have it by tomorrow or Wednesday!!!
Wait and see
2017-6-25
Use props
fans3b56261c
lvl.1

Germany

Mine changed to shipped this morning;
Blue Fly More
2017-05-25 17:36:05 (UTC)
The Netherlands
2017-6-26
Use props
Outy1812
lvl.1
United Kingdom

As per another thread, ordered my white fly more to the UK 2017-06-04 11:30:10 (UTC). DJI say it should ship on 30th June with delivery up to 5 days after that.

Payment showing success, but no further updates. Hopefully only another couple of weeks to wait!
2017-6-26
Use props
SeoFood
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5197 ft
Germany

fans3b56261c Posted at 2017-6-26 01:54
Mine changed to shipped this morning;
Blue Fly More
2017-05-25 17:36:05 (UTC)

Yep same but ordered at 05-30 to Germany!
2017-6-26
Use props
GlennH96
lvl.1
Ireland

Status on my order just changed to 'Shipped', how long is the wait for a tracking number?
2017-6-26
Use props
fans745c1396
lvl.1
Flight distance : 379593 ft
Netherlands

My order just changed to "shipped" as well... Order 29-05. The Netherlands. Waiting for tracking number
2017-6-26
Use props
Recovry4x4
lvl.1
United States

I might add that it's good that it happened on a Monday, have the week to see shipping progress.
2017-6-26
Use props
Recovry4x4
lvl.1
United States

GlennH96 Posted at 2017-6-26 02:32
Status on my order just changed to 'Shipped', how long is the wait for a tracking number?

Same here. The fear of the Mavic Syndrome is subsiding. Standing by to stand by for tracking info.
2017-6-26
Use props
fans17cf2d46
lvl.1
Slovenia

My order changed to shipped today too. Lets hope we all get our tracking numbers soon. I'm also in Europe.
Order Time:
2017-05-25 08:25:30 (UTC)
2017-6-26
Use props
fans17cf2d46
lvl.1
Slovenia

fans17cf2d46 Posted at 2017-6-26 03:04
My order changed to shipped today too. Lets hope we all get our tracking numbers soon. I'm also in Europe.
Order Time:
2017-05-25 08:25:30 (UTC)

Just got my tracking code!
2017-6-26
Use props
MartinB3
lvl.1
United States

Just received an email from, "Amazon Marketplace Notification" saying:

> The following order(s) placed on 5/26/2017 with DJI Official Store., will be canceled if the order is not ship-confirmed by 7/2/2017.
> Merchant name: DJI Official Store.
> Name: DJI Spark Mini Drone Fly More Combo, Lava Red

It sounds like even Amazon is getting fed up with the delays from DJI.
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules