Owners in Modesto or Milpitas CA?
1007 6 2015-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Looking for owners in the Silicon Valley/Milpitas/Modesto CA area.   

A good friend of mine wants to shoot a music video with lots of muscle cars and other cool stuff.   Awesome opportunity for some great Inspire footage.

I'd do it myself in a second, but I'm in Australia and it's too far.

Wouldn't be a big earner but would be a chance to shoot some really cool footage.

Please let me know if anyone is in the area and interested.

Thanks!

Jim Hare

2015-3-9
Use props
ruddy951
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59324 ft
United States

I'm in southern cali if they wanna take a weekend cruise for the video. He'll I will even throw in one more muscle car to the show :p
2015-3-10
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Australia

Heh, thanks Ruddy!   

Probably too far as this is pretty small time.  Looking for a local owner itching to have some fun and get some cool shots for cheap!   
2015-3-10
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

I work in Modesto and live in Oakdale.not even sure id care about the money forsay , not that a few bucks isn't nice but i love shooting cool things and definitely a hobbyist not a pro. But id be interested in a cool shot or two.
2015-3-10
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Australia

Hey there, sounds promising.   My email is jim@harebrained.com.au, let's start a conversation.

Definitely looking for a talented hobbyist rather than a pro so this could work out well.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jim
2015-3-10
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

Email sent
2015-3-11
Use props
skip
lvl.2
United States

jimhare Posted at 2015-3-11 15:09
Hey there, sounds promising.   My email is , let's start a conversation.

Definitely looking for a  ...

Jim I am definitely in the area and would love to help out. After a few more of your tutorials I might even could do some of the post. Bye the way you settings worked well I haven't downloaded  DavinciResolve been using Final Cut because I am real famiilar with it. I realize it is a more advance program. For adjusting the blacks, saturation and etc . Is there a benefit to change? If so what is it.. Willing to learn but as you know these programs can consume you when it comes to learning all there capabilities.
Let me know,
Skip
2015-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules