2781 47 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Cali1988 Posted at 2017-5-25 18:36
It's very easy to jump to conclusions. When I said "I sent it" I just simplified it instead of saying "The company where I got the drone from sent it", cause to be honest I don't think it is relevant.

I am from Panama City, Panama. Products warranty work quite different here. We don't manufacture any of these products like you guys do in America. I'm not only talking about drones, also laptops, phones, you name it. If your device stop working you contact your seller and they will contact the manufacturer as simple as that. Most brands don't have technical support or authorized technicians here in Panama and still companies like DJI sell their goods to them knowing this, so it's not strange at all. At this point I had two options:

Mindy previously requested for your case number, so that this can be better looked into. If that could be provided, it would be appreciated.
2017-5-25
Use props
SWCC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124186 ft
Australia

I have spent the last 6 hours trying to update my P4PRO against the mandatory circular sent out by DJI on 22 May 2017 to upgrade or be banned. I am about to purchase another aircraft for our operations but if DJI can shut my operations down overnight we must shop elsewhere.         I have commercial missions I need to fly in the new week and from DJI comms I will be restricted to a 50-meter (164-foot) radius up to 30 meters (98 feet) high and live streaming is disabled if I can’t upgrade. First question is anyone else having issues with the upgrade? Second question is let’s find an alternative supplier. Any ideas?       Cheers    Steve
2017-5-26
Use props
SWCC
lvl.1
Australia

yep they rule the small drone world and I own two machines.. my latest experience with recent disastrous firmware upgrade means I wish I did not have ties to DJI... they are ditching their market to placate regulators
2017-5-26
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

SWCC Posted at 2017-5-26 04:24
yep they rule the small drone world and I own two machines.. my latest experience with recent disastrous firmware upgrade means I wish I did not have ties to DJI... they are ditching their market to placate regulators

Do you really think DJI are going to cripple their machines and their market?
You are worrying about nothing.
The updated app hasn't been released yet.
2017-5-26
Use props
SWCC
lvl.1
Australia

Labroides Posted at 2017-5-26 06:22
Do you really think DJI are going to cripple their machines and their market?
You are worrying about nothing.
The updated app hasn't been released yet.

Finally have my P4PRO firmware updated!  Now just to put it through paces to ensure MapPilot (for ground awareness flights) Litchi (filming) and PrecisonHawk (survey transects) all work OK with it.
2017-5-26
Use props
Cali1988
lvl.1

Panama

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-24 19:15
I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties. Could you please provide me with your case number so I can look into it?
We're constantly working to improve the experience for everyone. Appreciate your feedback.

Here my case number CAS-586849-H8Q6B9.

Thanks!
2017-5-27
Use props
Cali1988
lvl.1

Panama

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-25 20:03
Mindy previously requested for your case number, so that this can be better looked into. If that could be provided, it would be appreciated.

Thanks. I just did. In order for you to have it too, here my case number CAS-586849-H8Q6B9.

Thanks in advance for your help.
2017-5-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Cali1988 Posted at 2017-5-29 12:18
Thanks. I just did. In order for you to have it too, here my case number CAS-586849-H8Q6B9.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm notifying the appropriate team in order to get a better understanding of why you're being invoiced. Either myself of the Support team will provide you with an answer soon.
2017-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules