Case CAS-624073-B4V4Q1
842 5 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lammy1000
lvl.2
United States

Hi,  Could I trouble someone to take a look.  It appears to be a bit "stalled".

Thank you
2017-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the delay. I have escalated the case for you and we will get it solved as soon as possible.
2017-5-24
Use props
fans44ac3898
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-24 17:58
We are sorry for the delay. I have escalated the case for you and we will get it solved as soon as possible.

CAS-649456-C9Z1S2

I'm leaving town Friday. Is there any way you can ship overnight?  Please?!
2017-5-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans44ac3898 Posted at 2017-5-25 10:13
CAS-649456-C9Z1S2

I'm leaving town Friday. Is there any way you can ship overnight?  Please?!

Because the unit still has to pass quality assessment, that request would not be possible. If you'll still be in the US, a different address could be feasible.
2017-5-25
Use props
fans44ac3898
New
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-25 17:20
Because the unit still has to pass quality assessment, that request would not be possible. If you'll still be in the US, a different address could be feasible.

I missed the message about sending to a different address. However I did receive a phone call from you guys and was told something totally different. They told me that they would be upgrading my shipping. I know I didn't misunderstand because I asked how much was the charge because I was willing to pay, but he said no charge that dji would handle it and when i check the status it has been shipped standard ground. So there is a disconnect somewhere. Also before I even get it I feel awkward about it because I understand that if This were taking care of through warranty then I might get used parts. However this was a dji care use where I actually paid for new parts, so I am trying to figure out why you are sending me a drone with a totally different serial number?  Was it so damaged that you had to replace the whole unit?  The repair quote you sent me had just parts listed and came to $219.00, so I don't think you're sending me a smack brand new drone. I registered with the FCC so what do I do about that?  I know this is a long message but at first I was comfortable with the process but now you guys have me a little scared because if you charged me for new parts but are sending me someone else's used product then that is not part of the agreement. I've read some horror stories on the forums so I am just making sure.  I got this thing for my birthday and broke it the same day I got it. But even still, if you offer a repair service and charge me for new parts then to me it seems fishy as to why you didn't put the new parts on my original drone.
2017-5-27
Use props
fans44ac3898
New
United States

fans44ac3898 Posted at 2017-5-27 18:29
I missed the message about sending to a different address. However I did receive a phone call from you guys and was told something totally different. They told me that they would be upgrading my shipping. I know I didn't misunderstand because I asked how much was the charge because I was willing to pay, but he said no charge that dji would handle it and when i check the status it has been shipped standard ground. So there is a disconnect somewhere. Also before I even get it I feel awkward about it because I understand that if This were taking care of through warranty then I might get used parts. However this was a dji care use where I actually paid for new parts, so I am trying to figure out why you are sending me a drone with a totally different serial number?  Was it so damaged that you had to replace the whole unit?  The repair quote you sent me had just parts listed and came to $219.00, so I don't think you're sending me a smack brand new drone. I registered with the FCC so what do I do about that?  I know this is a long message but at first I was comfortable with the process but now you guys have me a little scared because if you charged me for new parts but are sending me someone else's used product then that is not part of the agreement. I've read some horror stories on the forums so I am just making sure.  I got this thing for my birthday and broke it the same day I got it. But even still, if you offer a repair service and charge me for new parts then to me it seems fishy as to why you didn't put the new parts on my original drone.

I read up on my faa registration and I found that answer since I have a number it will go for up to 2 others and since I didn't have time to put my faa number on the original drone then I guess that doesn't even matter
2017-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules