Firmware version
941 7 2015-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeremy.cohn
lvl.1

Canada

Hi, I've been trying to update my Phantom 2 Vision+ before the nicer weather arrives. I've had the unit for about 10 months but have yet to do any firmware upgrades or connect it to my computer. I've got the software loaded on my PC, logged in, but it still says I have all the latest firmware versions. I've posted a photo of the upgrade page...I don't have the latest firmware versions, do I? I've seen info with some new features in the more recent versions.

Thanks!
DJI1.png
2015-3-9
Use props
Guy
lvl.4

Australia

No you don't.

Have you tried "Upgrade All"

Regards

Guy
2015-3-9
Use props
Guy
lvl.4

Australia

If so click the blue No Updates links one by one.

Regards

Guy
2015-3-9
Use props
busclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

Guy Posted at 2015-3-10 14:32
If so click the blue No Updates links one by one.

Regards

This is how I had to do it on one of them.  Not sure which one but one of the updates wouldn't or didn't go through when I clicked update all and I had to click the blue No Updates link.
2015-3-10
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Try Guy's suggestion, if that does not work, go to here: http://www.dji.com/support
and navigate to your model, all of the latest softwares (which includes the latest firmwares) for your Phantom, RC and Camera are here and i would do fresh installs if the other offered advise does not work.
Also at the top of the page for your Phantoms version will be the latest manuals, release notes etc.
2015-3-10
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

What version of the Phantom Assistant did you install?  Is it v3.8?  If so Guy's instructions are correct.  If that does not work then I would remove and reinstall the Assistant as North suggested.
2015-3-10
Use props
jeremy.cohn
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks everyone. Reinstalling the assistant did the trick, I was just able to do several upgrades. Can you take a look at my screenshot and confirm if everything is now up to the latest version levels?
drone.jpg
2015-3-12
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

jeremy.cohn@jrc Posted at 2015-3-13 04:46
Thanks everyone. Reinstalling the assistant did the trick, I was just able to do several upgrades. C ...

Uodate...I just checked and not sure why but my GPS firmware shows 6.0.1.6...hmmm..hmmm..not sure...

Did you upgrade your camera as well? There is an update for that also in the downloads.Also, double check your RC is current.

I have a snip of my versions below:

7 - Phantom Upgrade Screen.PNG
2015-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules