How many batteries have you gone through?
974 6 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

I1 has been with us for awhile, about 2 years. Can everyone share how many batteries have they gone through. This survey will give owners some insight on how durable are their intelligent batteries and whether it is for what it worths, TB47 for US159 and TB48 for US199.

Some other details may include: No. of charges, current battery capacity,  based on current battery capacity or no. of charges when you discard battery

2017-5-24
Use props
Sharif
lvl.2
Flight distance : 621312 ft
  • >>>
United States

By "gone through", do you mean how many Inspire 1 batteries have we consumed to the point of failure/battery not holding a charge anymore?

To that question, I had 11 Inspire 1 batteries and non failed.  Granted, I belive the maximum number of charges on one battery was about 50-60 over a 1 year period. I did have 2 batteries inlcuding the one included with the Inpsire 1 that were DOA and had to be replaced.  Those were both TB47's.  Never had one issues with the TB48.  
2017-5-25
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I have 7 batteries 5 T48 and 2 T 47 going on  1 year 6 months with NO trouble at all.  I always cycle my batteries and fly year round so I Never have the storage issues.

All charge to full capacity and I have between 30 -76 charges  on the packs.  My understanding is you should get about 100 charge cycles on each battery .
donnie
2017-5-25
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-5-25 04:33
I have 7 batteries 5 T48 and 2 T 47 going on  1 year 6 months with NO trouble at all.  I always cycle my batteries and fly year round so I Never have the storage issues.

All charge to full capacity and I have between 30 -76 charges  on the packs.  My understanding is you should get about 100 charge cycles on each battery .

Hmmm... I heard or read somewhere once that DJI's warranty on batteries was 6 months or 200 charges, whichever came first.
I had a TB47 with 140 on it but sold the bird and battery so no idea how many it now has. But I haven't gotten one of those "Hey, man, this &*%%$# you sold me doesn't work" emails back from buyer either.
2017-5-25
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

I have started to log my 2 new purchase of TB48 and an older TB48 including date and time of flight, no of charges, remaining current after use and full capacity current. The full capacity current seems to be losing fast. The purchase was still within 1 month. Will probably claim warranty if the log would show any more deterioration within the 6 months.
2017-5-25
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-5-25 07:13
Hmmm... I heard or read somewhere once that DJI's warranty on batteries was 6 months or 200 charges, whichever came first.
I had a TB47 with 140 on it but sold the bird and battery so no idea how many it now has. But I haven't gotten one of those "Hey, man, this &*%%$# you sold me doesn't work" emails back from buyer either.

I will try and find the documentation that said 100 charge cycles , I hope your information is correct and we get 200 cycles !

Have a great weekend.
LOL regarding the buyer giving you " One of those Phone calls (@#$%^&%$)".

donnie
2017-5-26
Use props
Aerial-Inspirat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 597487 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've only ever had one battery with cell damage. It was brand new. Couldnt be bothered jumping through the million hoops DJI wanted in order to send it back so scrapped it.
2017-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules